5th October 2011, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to study Ph.D after passing MSc in Biochemistry?

i am passed M.Sc with Biochemistry. So i want to do phd in this time. What i do for this bcz i don't know more about it.

9th October 2011, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to study Ph.D after passing MSc in Biochemistry?

i have passed M.Sc with mediacl Biochemistry. So i want to do phd in andhra pradesh but i dont know What to do ,how to apply for phd..
25th February 2012, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am passed M.Sc with Biochemistry. So i want to do phd in this time. What i do for this bcz i don't know more about it.
My dear frnd u have good chance to getting yor bright future so plz dont diverts yor mind and do only PHD, becoz u have chnce to do growth.
thanx from
dheerendra
email:[email protected]
2nd April 2012, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

i hve done my Msc in biochemistry with 56% whether i vil b getting admission fo phd from mumbai university. kindy give me name of some institutes at mumbai and in rajesthan
30th June 2013, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

is a m.sc . biochemistry student eligible to do p.hd in forensic science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?