10th July 2012, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

How to do MSc(Biochemistry) through distance learning? List of colleges in India?

dear sir/madam
i want to do M.Sc(biochemistry) by distance learning.can it possible? if yes,tell me the colleges in INDIA by which i can do M.Sc(biochemistry).

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in India providing distance learning program for M.Tech in Mechanical engineering? When to apply for them?
  2. Colleges for Mtech in mechanical by distance learning in India?
  3. How to do MBA after completing B.E? Which is the best institute?
  4. List of colleges providing M.Tech Electrical Distance Learning?
  5. How to do MSc(Biochemistry) through distance learning? List of colleges in India?
  6. List of distance learning B.Tech universities in India? How to take admission in AICTE approved distance learning?
  7. List of distance learning B.Tech universities in India?
  8. Can I go further in distance learning mode after completing diploma in mechanical? List of the distance learning colleges by AICTE in Gujarat -- [New]
  9. List of AICTE approved distance learning model colleges?
  10. Universities/Colleges in India offering Diploma in Mining/Electrical through Distance Learning? Details about those colleges?
  11. List of distance learning B.Tech Electrical branch colleges in India?
  12. List of the universities and colleges in India offering BSALP in distance learning approved by RCI?
  13. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  14. Which MBA course is suitable for a Telecom Engineer(ECE passed)? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MBA through Correspondence?
  15. List of colleges for BE/B.Tech through Distance mode approved by AICTE? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of colleges or universities offering B.A through distance learning course/correspondence course in West Bengal?
  17. List of colleges offering MCA course at regular level for students who did BCA through distance learning?
  18. List of reputed institutions/universities in India offering distance learning/E-Learning courses in Psychology?
17th September 2012, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MSc(Biochemistry) through distance learning? List of colleges in India?

How to do MSc(Biochemistry) through distance learning? List of colleges in India
12th January 2013, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MSc(Biochemistry) through distance learning? List of colleges in India?

how to study m.sc(bio chemistry)in distance education.
26th May 2013, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

list of colleges offering Msc chemistry through correspondence
10th September 2013, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

I have done M.Sc Biochemistry (regular). I want to do M.Sc in medical Biochemistry by distance learning programme. it it possible? if yes then please name the university that are offering the programme.
25th September 2013, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

hw can i do master in biochemistry throgh distance learning??plz provide me list of universities in gujarat.
5th November 2013, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

how can i do master in biochemistry through distance education? plse provide me list of universities in tamil nadu
13th May 2015, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

I want to do M.sc biochemistry in correspondence, in chennai.did any college offer this course or any distance educational one
28th May 2015, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how can i do master in biochemistry through distance education? plse provide me list of universities in tamil nadu
colleges having MSC biochemistry course in coresspondence in chennai plz reply me.
18th October 2015, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

I have an idea to do MSC biochemistry through distance education.. Is it possible.. If possible means please tell the name of the university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?