20th April 2012, 11:56 PM
rahul0104

Which are the best colleges for me to get admission with a score of 417 and All India Rank of 9359 in GATE Exam?

my gate score is 417 AIR 9359 in ec general category plz suggest me best college for me in north india ?

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I join for M.Tech after scoring 417 in GATE with 1061 rank?
  2. Is it possible to get admission in M.Tech after passing GATE with 417 in ECE?
  3. List of best M.Tech colleges in EC? In which college can I get after scoring 417 with 9544 rank?
  4. PG course from any NITs or any reputed colleges in india with GATE All India Rank of 197?
  5. Colleges for M.Tech in Electronics field based on my GATE score and All India Rank?
  6. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  7. Can I apply for M.Tech course with my previous year GATE score? Which Colleges I can get admission for this course with a score of 439 in GATE Exam and with a rank of 3689 for EE stream?
  8. Best colleges for M.Tech after a score of 441 in GATE Instrumentation and rank 845?
  9. NITs after GATE score 417 in ECE and belonging to OBC category?
  10. How to join M.Tech in private college after scoring 5709 rank in GATE and 466 GATE score in CSE?
  11. How much rank I should score to get admission in government medical colleges of India
  12. GATE exam validity is for 1 or 2 years?
  13. Will I get admission in any NITs if secured 16054 AIR in GATE(ME)? Colleges offering admission in M.Tech with this rank?
  14. In which colleges can I get after scoring 398 score in GATE?
  15. Procedure of doing post graduation course from IIT after BE? -- [New]
  16. Previous year GATE cutoff for IIT Kanpur, Guwahati, Roorkee for CSE in SC category? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to get admission through GATE score in M.Tech college?
  18. How to get admission through GATE score into M.Tech college?
27th August 2013, 09:18 AM
ece304
Member+

Default Re: Which are the best colleges for me to get admission with a score of 417 and All India Rank of 9359 in GATE Exam?

I think you are from AP. In AP I suggest that IIIT's are best to do Mtech. You are not mentioned your branch. If you are from ECE or CSE or Mechanical then they will give admission based on you GATE rank. After that 45 days classes will be there. If you succeed in that exam then they will admit you. Apart from learning you have to tell lessons to the Btech students. They will give 10,000/- per month for that. And you have to pay 8000/- for your education, hostel facility and laptop facility. I can surely say that you will get a good education in that. I am saying this because I am a student of IIIT. If you have any doubts please open "www.rgukt.in" website. Then you can get more idea about that.
9th May 2015, 08:26 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are the best colleges for me to get admission with a score of 417 and All India Rank of 9359 in GATE Exam?

For the master degree in technical course I suggest you the N.I.T. or I.I.T. colleges because after getting the master degree from these institutions you have best opportunity to get a good job -

Institute that you can join for this course are -

Indian institute of technology, Roorkee

Indian institute of technology, Chennai

Indian institute of technology, Delhi

National institute of technology, Tirchy

National institute of technology, Delhi

National institute of technology, Ranchi

National institute of technology, kurukshetra

Indian institute of technology, jalandhar

National institute of technology, kharagpur

Indian institute of technology, kharagpur

Indian institute of technology, Guwahati

National institute of technology, Calicut

Delhi University, Delhi

Thapar University, Punjab

University of Madras, chennai

Vellore institute of technology, Vellore
14th May 2015, 04:00 PM
yamunabpl

hi frnd

Institute that you can join for this course are -

1...Indian institute of technology, Delhi

2...National institute of technology, Tirchy

3...National institute of technology, Delhi

4...National institute of technology, Ranchi

5...National institute of technology, kurukshetra

6...Indian institute of technology, jalandhar

7...National institute of technology, kharagpur

8...Indian institute of technology, kharagpur

9...Indian institute of technology, Roorkee

10..Indian institute of technology, Chennai

all the best............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?