10th June 2012, 03:21 PM
sidd1509

Best colleges offering GME course?

sir, i want to know the best college offering gme course and as well as in best placement such as 100% placement record .Sir give me such a list of colleges offering gme course and best in placement.Sir pls give list in behalf of ranking

8th August 2012, 07:14 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best colleges offering GME course?

Candidates who have engineering degree in mechanical engineering or in naval architecture are eligible to apply for this course. A minimum of 65% marks is required in qualifying exam for eligibility. Mumbai Maritime Training Institute, Vels Academy of Maritime Studies and Maritime Foundation, Chennai are some of the reputed institutes that conduct this course. Apart from these, reputed institutes such as International Maritime Institute Delhi also offer advanced studies in this course. Admission to GME course is based on the entrance test. Candidates should be medically fit to apply for this programme.
6th March 2013, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

is any guarantee for getting placements after gme?scope of gme now?
6th June 2013, 11:44 AM
shiv_shankar90

Respected Sir, i want to know the best college offering gme course and as well as in best placement such as 100% placement record .Sir give me such a list of colleges offering gme course and best in placement.Sir pls give list in behalf of ranking.
Kindly reply soon on my email.
Thanks & Warm regard
22nd June 2013, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

name of the company offering sponsership for GME course??plz answer
20th September 2013, 02:18 PM
narendravyas88

Post Re: Best colleges offering GME course?

sir, i want to know the best college offering gme course and as well as in best placement such as 100% placement record .
I have completed My BTech From Mechanical and want to join Merchant Navy
Sir give me such a list of colleges offering gme course and best in placement.Sir pls give list in behalf of ranking.
23rd September 2013, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

i am manohar final year mechanical engineering my % was 72 which is the best college for gme course & the college was cola prated in international Marin ship
23rd September 2013, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

i am manohar final year mechanical engineering my % was 72 which is the best college for gme course & the college was cola prated in international Marin ship
20th January 2014, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

i am naresh final year mechanical engineering & my % was 61 which is the best college for GME course and college...??
plz detail of college....
plz ans..
20th January 2014, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

i am naresh final year mechanical engineering & my % was 61 which is the best college for gme course & the college..??
plz detail for college.
plz give me ans..
18th November 2014, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

sir I am interested in studying gme course . please give details about best college and placements.
13th March 2015, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

I accomplished my b.tech but I less than 50 mark in English in 10 th and 12 th....
But I have more 50 marks in b.tech in English......
11th August 2015, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

i am sedhuraman ,studying mechanical engg final year in chennai. i want to study graduate marine engineering in mumbai marine institute , please give detail about best college in mumbai and say about the fees structure in one year course ?
17th October 2015, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

i am sHUBHAM ,studying mechanical engg final year in LUDHIANA . i want to study graduate marine engineering in mumbai marine institute , please give detail about best college iN INDIA and say about the fees structure in one year course ?
8th September 2017, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i want to know the best college offering GME course and as well as in best placement such as 100% placement record .Sir give me such a list of colleges offering GME course and best in placement.Sir please give list in behalf of ranking
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?