2nd May 2011, 02:55 PM
anandkumarsingh21

Colleges, eligibility criteria, fee structure and placements for Mechanical Engineering(GME course) in abroad?

please suggest me the colleges,eligibility,fees,placements.......for graduate in mechanical engineering(gme course).....in abroad....

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges with fee structure which offer MBBS in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  2. List of universities offering M.Sc geology in abroad, eligibility criteria, scholarship and fee structure?
  3. List of colleges which offer MS with low fee structure in Abroad? Qualification required to apply?
  4. Eligibility criteria for doing Bioinformatics Graduation and PG? How good are the career placements after this course? List of recognized and good colleges in India?
  5. How to enroll for Homeopathy Correspondence Course? Which are the recognized colleges in abroad and in India? Is there any age eligibility? Fee structure of it?
  6. How much fee is needed to pursue MS in abroad? Eligibility criteria for the admission?
  7. Eligibility and fee structure of CFA course? Placements available through CFA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible for BCA and what is the eligibility criteria? What is the fee structure for government colleges?
  9. What is the tuition fee for B.Tech?
  10. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S?
  11. Best branch to do MBA from Foreign universities for Mechanical Engineering student? Fee structure of MBA college in Abroad?
  12. What is the estimated fee for studying Engineering abroad?
  13. Admission in colleges Abroad at low fee structure for B.Tech?
  14. Colleges offering distance LLB in Bangalore? Eligibility criteria and their fee structure? -- [New]
  15. Which college to opt for during 2nd phase of counseling for MBA admission through ICET? Do minorities and girls colleges have low placements? What does self financed colleges mean? Do they consider fee exemption criteria?
  16. List of MCI approved foreign PG colleges/universities with fee structure for M.B.B.S student?
  17. What is the B.Tech admission requirement? What is the fee structure?
  18. How to study medicine(MBBS) abroad? Exams which I need to answer? Colleges which are available and their fee structure?
30th August 2011, 02:40 AM
Mannu2525

Default Re: Colleges, eligibility criteria, fee structure and placements for Mechanical Engineering(GME course) in abroad?

Dear,
If you want to do mechanical engineering from abroad then there are few colleges listed below who can take student from all over the globe.
•-> Mashutte Institute of Technology
•-> Harvard University
•-> Cambridge University
•-> Oxford University
•-> NSU Singapore

Eligibility
•-> 60% min. marks in 12 standard.
•-> Min. 600 marks in TOFEL.
•-> Age limit of each university is different.

Fee structure
• Fee structure ranging from 10,000 USD to 12,000 USD per semester.

The above colleges are the best colleges of the world. So, don't worry about the placement.

GOOD LUCK

With Regards,
~Manvendra~
15th August 2012, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges, eligibility criteria, fee structure and placements for Mechanical Engineering(GME course) in abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anandkumarsingh21 View Post
please suggest me the colleges,eligibility,fees,placements.......for graduate in mechanical engineering(gme course).....in abroad....

sir,i am now in final year in B.E. mech from pune university. i secure overall three year percentage is 55.6 that is higher second class then how can i join in this ....
21st May 2017, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir, tell me how much mark are getting in 12 class or 60% are total percentage in PCM or in one subject like math (60%) ,physics (60%) ,chemistry (60%)
1st July 2017, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am a mechanical engineering student, what is the job opportunity after completing GME? what is the fees structure for completing 1year GME course? What is the best college for studying GME course in India? Is there any scholarship for merit students? Please clear my doubts sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?