22nd June 2010, 08:13 AM
Unregistered

Which is the best country and university to do MS degree program after B.E Aeronautical Engineering?

hello sir/madam,
I am doing B.E in AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING in Anna university. I want to know the best country and University offering the M.S degree program in my field. please guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to study MS Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad? Which is the best country?
  2. Which country is better for Aeronautical Engineering
  3. Is there any dual degree program offered by IISC in mechanical and aeronautical engineering?
  4. Which post graduation course is best to study in Aeronautics field? -- [New]
  5. List of PG courses which I can join after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Which country should I prefer to join these courses?
  6. List of the colleges offering B. Ed through correspondence in Visakhapatnam?
  7. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering? How many subjects to pass to gain Aeronautical Engineering Degree?
  8. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  9. Am I eligible for MCA at IP University if can not attend the foreign exchange program of Amity university?
  10. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  11. What are the cutoff merits for dual degree program (M.Tech/M.Sc) in India and Sweden for software engineering?
  12. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which country is providing good Education MS in Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. Are there any job opening for Aeronautical degree studetns?
  15. How to study for Aeronautics or Pilot?
  16. Am I eligible for GATE and M.Tech in Aerospace if I do B.Tech Aerospace in IGNOU approved AICTE college?
  17. List of colleges offering Masters program in Aeronautical Engineering in Gujarat?
  18. Training program related to Aeronautical engineering at HAL?
18th December 2011, 07:26 AM
jjoshua1995
Member+

Smile Re: Which is the best country and university to do MS degree program after B.E Aeronautical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir/madam,
I am doing B.E in AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING in Anna university. I want to know the best country and University offering the M.S degree program in my field. please guide me.
the best country to study m.s aeronautics is usa and in americal many univesities like texas universities and the colorado university are good enough and stanford university also
18th December 2011, 01:21 PM
hunnyresma

Default Re: Which is the best country and university to do MS degree program after B.E Aeronautical Engineering?

Interior Design - Roma
IED - Istituto Europeo di Design
Campus
City: Rome
Part time: Yes
Duration: 12 months
18th December 2011, 02:20 PM
ibad.786

Default Re: Which is the best country and university to do MS degree program after B.E Aeronautical Engineering?

MS is one of the most reputed degrees in the world as it provides you an opportunity to do a job with high salary as well as to carry out research work. In India, IISc, Bangalore provides MS programmes which is one of the most reputed institutes. For getting into IISc, Bangalore, you have to clear GATE exam after your B.E/B.Tech. If you wish to do MS from abroad, then MIT University, USA, National University of Tokyo, Japan, National University of Singapore are best colleges. For getting into these colleges, you will have to clear GRE exam with good score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?