28th June 2011, 10:57 PM
kk jha

Best course after 12th with Biology between BSc and B.Tech Biotechnology? And between which should I prefer, Industrial Microbiology, Molecular and Cellular Technology?

which is the best after 12th with biology either from b.sc or btech in biotechology.
which is better from industrial microbiology and molecular and cellular technology.

29th June 2011, 10:31 PM
foreturner
Senior Member+

Default Re: Best course after 12th with Biology between BSc and B.Tech Biotechnology? And between which should I prefer, Industrial Microbiology, Molecular and Cellular Technology?

B.Tech Definitely!!

B.tech is the most professional course

available in the world today.B.tech people get most wide acceptance

and recognition.

B.tech in biotech is offered in some top colleges like

IITs

NITs etc.

Microbiology and cellular biology both have great career in future

companies offering jobs in this field include

pharma companies, hospitals, research labs and government agencies

ex. biocon, pfizer etc.
20th October 2011, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best course after 12th with Biology between BSc and B.Tech Biotechnology? And between which should I prefer, Industrial Microbiology, Molecular and Cellular Technology?

My friends say that i have wasted 3 years in biotech coz it has no future.m really tensed n also my parents.what should i do after my bsc in biotechnology?
28th June 2012, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

is maths is necesscary for b tech what is there in this course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?