29th March 2012, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of MSc Biochemistry? Date of the admission test of MSc Chemistry?

I want to know the sylabus,style and date of admission test for Msc biochemistry of 2012

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering MSc Medical Biochemistry in Kerala and Tamilnadu? Date of the entrance test and its syllabus?
  2. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which are the colleges offering MSc Medical Biochemistry? Date of the entrance exam and the syllabus of it?
  4. In which stream to do M.Sc, Pharmaceutical, Chemistry or Biochemistry?
  5. Which one is better M.Sc Biotechnology or M.Sc Biochemistry or M.Sc Chemistry?
  6. Which are the best colleges in India after passing MSc Biochemistry?
  7. How to do MSc in Biochemistry after completing BSc in Biochemistry? What are the dates of entrance test?
  8. When the online forms will be available for MSc? What is the criteria and the syllabus? I want to take admission in Pune University for MSc
  9. Universities in AP offering MSc Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Chemistry? What is the date of MSc entrance exam?
  10. Eligibility for MSc biochemistry in Calcutta university and Mumbai university?
  11. When the online forms will be available for External M.Sc Chemistry? Eligibility criteria and syllabus? -- [New]
  12. Where can I get a job after BSc in Chemistry and MSc in Biochemistry?
  13. Job prospect after PhD in Medical Biochemistry?
  14. On which date of the MSc Biochemistry entrance exam held? Books to be referred for preparation?
  15. What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Biochemistry and Chemistry?
  16. Which course is better between MSc Biotechnology and MSc Biochemistry
  17. Can I do MSc in Biochemistry after doing BSc in Biotechnology Which are the colleges in Mumbai and Pune to do MSc in Biochemistry?
  18. How to do MSc Biochemistry after completing BSc(Botany, Zoology and Chemistry)
19th July 2012, 01:47 PM
nikhu99

Smile Re: What is the syllabus of MSc Biochemistry? Date of the admission test of MSc Chemistry?

Dear sir ,

Syllabus for Msc Biochemistry..............

*PAPER FIRST

1.Basic Biology

2.Biomolecules and Enzymology

3.Cell biology and Bioenegetics

4.physicochemical technics , Thermodynamics

5.Physico-chemical technics

6.Enzymology

*PAPER SECOND

1.Microbiology and Visology

2.Molecular Biology

3.Immunology

4.Intermediry Metabolism

5.Microbiology

6.General biochemistry,Biophysics physics and Immunology

*PART THREE

1.Microscopy and spectroscopy

2.Biotechnology

3.Cellular signaling

4.Medical biochemistry

5.Molecular Biology

6.Clinical biochemistry and Biophysics

*PART FOUR

1.Developmental Biology and Human genetics

2.Bioinformatics and computational biology

3.Unit one - Plant Biochemistry
Unit second-Neurobiochemistry

4.Computational techniques

5.Project/Seminar

6.Grand Viva

Good luck and all the best................
Attached Files
File Type: pdf syllabus for Msc biochemisry.pdf(242.1 KB, 239 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?