30th June 2011, 04:59 AM
swamyveeranki

Which is the best course for me after securing 65% in B-Pharmacy? Which are the best placements for me?

respected sir,
which is the best course after B pharmacy. and iam passed 65% marks in B pharmacy.plz tell me best placement

30th June 2011, 07:49 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best course for me after securing 65% in B-Pharmacy? Which are the best placements for me?

hi dear
you can go for m.pharma after b.pharma you will get
good job if you will join in m.pharma & your salary will also
increase .

you can join in govt hospital as pharmacist or drugs inspector
or you can open your own medicine factory .........

good luck...........
30th June 2011, 09:18 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best course for me after securing 65% in B-Pharmacy? Which are the best placements for me?

after B.Pharmacy if you want to do higher study then you may do M.Pharm. after M.Pharm the job opportunity and scope will increased. but after B.Pharm also you may get good job. there are so many pharmacy company which recruit B.Pharm candidates. you may apply for these types of company.

beside this you may try for job in other sector where only graduation is required to apply for any job. like you may apply for Civil service examination or you may apply for job in Indian army or in other defence sector.

you may also study MBA after B.Pharm.but the MBA careers is totally different from B.Pharm careers. if you want to built your career in management field then only go for MBA study. after completion of MBA you will get god job with good salary.

best wishes.
30th June 2011, 06:46 PM
pabolu pradeep

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamyveeranki View Post
respected sir,
which is the best course after B pharmacy. and iam passed 65% marks in B pharmacy.plz tell me best placement
you can go for M.PHARMACY after your bachelor's degree or you can go for a job . you can get jobs in different fields like quality control, regulatory affairs, research and development , production, storage and packaging departments and many more opportunities are available to you in pharmaceutical industry..
1st July 2011, 12:02 AM
raja badam

Dear Aspirant,

you will write NIPER for Entrance in famous colleges those are NIPER colleges.

and also you write GPAT for M-Pharmacy Entrance in Famous colleges.

you go for M-Pharmacy for you is better Because in future lot of scope for Pharma side in
Industries,and also faculty side also good..

All the best for you...
1st July 2011, 12:03 AM
raja badam

Thumbs up Re: Which is the best course for me after securing 65% in B-Pharmacy? Which are the best placements for me?

Dear Aspirant,

you will write NIPER for Entrance in famous colleges those are NIPER colleges.

and also you write GPAT for M-Pharmacy Entrance in Famous colleges.

you go for M-Pharmacy for you is better Because in future lot of scope for Pharma side in
Industries,and also faculty side also good..

All the best for you...
21st August 2011, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

I want a good job after doing b.pharm, plz tell me:
4th October 2012, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

coarses to open any kind legal factory?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?