23rd March 2015, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses available to study except M.Pharmacy after completing B.Pharmacy?

Respected Sir,
What to do after B.Pharmacy?
I don't want to do M.Pharmacy in Post Graduation.
Please help me to know what are the options
still available for me except M.Pharmacy?

30th March 2015, 08:45 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the courses available to study except M.Pharmacy after completing B.Pharmacy?

As far as job opportunities and growth are concerned I would suggest you to go for M.Pharmacy course after successful completion of B.Pharmacy course. As you are not willing to do M.Pharmacy after B.Pharmacy here are the several courses which can be done. As far as my best knowledge is concerned, the best course you can go for is Master of Business Administration (MBA). MBA is the best course in terms of Salary and Placements are concerned.

Courses after B.Pharmacy Except M.Pharmacy:

>> Master of Business Administration

>> M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry

>> Clinical Research Course

>> PG Diploma in
* Medical Virology
* Anaesthesia
* Health Administration
* Clinical Pathology
* Forensic Medicine
* Community Medicine
* Forensic Medicine
* Dermatology

>> Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Trial Management

>> Integrated Post Graduate Diploma course
31st March 2015, 12:29 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the courses available to study except M.Pharmacy after completing B.Pharmacy?

You have two options after completion of B.Pharmacy - you can go for jobs or you can go for higher studies. Since you do not want to pursue M.Pharmacy, so you have other options to study like :-

- Pharma D.
- MS in pharmacy
- MBA
- Clinical Research

You can also opt for courses in other fields like Mass communication, tourism, fashion and interior designing, physiotherapy, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?