18th April 2015, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Which course I can apply for in abroad after completion of B.Pharma course in India?

Which are the courses which I can apply for in abroad after completion of B.Pharma course in India? I need to apply some good college in abroad but first am not sure which course to take. So, can you please help me to find out the best course plus the university in abroad? Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. From where to study the CPL course in India and Abroad? How should I apply for jobs abroad after completion of the course?
  2. How to study in abroad after B.pharmacy?
  3. Am I eligible to study in abroad after completion of 10th standard in India?
  4. Courses equivalent to Master of Science offered in Abroad for 3 years Diploma in IT student?
  5. How many years of studies required for job in Abroad? How can I apply for government jobs after passing JC(2) Abroad?
  6. Where should I apply for shipping course in India or Abroad? Where it would be better, in India or Abroad?
  7. Which stream has the best prospects in india and Abroad after completion of MSc?
  8. How can I study abroad after doing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply in the colleges?
  9. Courses which I can take in Architecture in India or Abroad after completion of B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  10. List of WHO recognized universities which offer PG course in Abroad for MBBS Doctor? Can I get job after competing PG from Abroad?
  11. What are the courses available in Abroad for 12th CEC student? Scholarship to study Abroad?
  12. What is the scope after completion of Pharma D? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Will it be a good decision for an average student to go abroad for MBA ?
  14. Which course to study abroad after completion of B.Com course?
  15. Any chance to get MBBS after completing B.Pharm? Duration of MBBS course after B.Pharm?
  16. Procedure to do M.Tech abroad after completion of M.Tech in India?
  17. What are the courses we can take in abroad after completion of B.Sc course?
  18. Commerce related courses available to study in Abroad after completing 12th with scholarship?
19th April 2015, 04:39 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course I can apply for in abroad after completion of B.Pharma course in India?

Following are some of the master's courses, in which you can join after the completion of your graduation in B.Pharmacy

->M.Pharmacy in Clinical Research Regulation and Ethics
->M.Pharmacy in Drug Regulatory Affairs
->M.Pharmacy in Forensic DNA and Serology
->M.Pharmacy in Forensic Drug Chemistry
->M.Pharmacy in Forensic Pharmacy
->M.Pharmacy in Forensic Science
->M.Pharmacy in Institutional Pharmacy Leadership
->M.Pharmacy in Patient Safety and Risk Management
->M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceutical Chemistry
->M.Pharmacy in Pharmacy Regulation and Policy
->Master of Science in Pharmacy Care Systems
->Master of Science in Clinical Pharmacy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?