7th September 2011, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best course in MS after doing B.E ECE? Which are the courses in MS and university in US offering the MS course?

hello sir ,
now i am studying b.e of ECE branch iam intrested in doing ms but i had confusion of selecting the best course in ms so please give me information on the courses in ms and the universities in united states offering the ms courses .

Related Questions:
  1. Best course to do in MS for B.E. ECE student? Universities in Canada offering that course?
  2. Information about the courses in MS and the universities in USA and India offering MS course?
  3. Which are the colleges offering M.Tech courses? Full details of the courses offered by the colleges? Cutoff marks to get admission in that college?
  4. Information about GRE? Institutions in abroad to pursue M.S course?
  5. Is there any PG diploma course for B.E(ECE) students? Colleges offering the diploma course in PG level?
  6. Courses which are suitable for me after B.Tech ECE? Institutes offering aviation courses?
  7. Which are the institutes offering M.E with stipend? I am a B.E ECE student
  8. What are the various PG course to take after completion of B.Sc course? What are the career opportunities? -- [New]
  9. Difference between Robotics and Embedded Systems? Available courses in Robotics? Institutes offering robotics and embedded system courses in Chennai?
  10. Colleges under Anna university offering M.E courses in Tamilnadu?
  11. Which course is better in M.Sc in Abroad having completed B.Tech in ECE? Best university offering this course in Abroad?
  12. Can I get Teachers Eligibility test application form?
  13. Is there any university offering M.E/M.Tech/MSc course?
  14. Admission procedure and fee structure for LLB-1 course in BAOU?
  15. Which subjects lead to Agricultural engineering?
  16. Details about Biomedical Engineering? Which universities are offering the course?
  17. Universities offering Ph.D just after B.Tech in ECE?
  18. Latest courses for B.Tech ECE students?
15th November 2011, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best course in MS after doing B.E ECE? Which are the courses in MS and university in US offering the MS course?

what is the duration time for studying MS in ECE in Full time and part time?
30th December 2011, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best course in MS after doing B.E ECE? Which are the courses in MS and university in US offering the MS course?

wat type of courses are available in america after completing B.E ECE???
28th March 2012, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best course in MS after doing B.E ECE? Which are the courses in MS and university in US offering the MS course?
1st June 2012, 06:35 PM
nikhilnikki123

Thumbs up Re: Which is the best course in MS after doing B.E ECE? Which are the courses in MS and university in US offering the MS course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

" VLSI " very very gud course once u settled your life will be very gud.but a bit tough. next u can choose for " TELECOMMUNICATION " course.

if u want to do ms in computers u can go for " NETWORKING ". it have a very bright future.That to in australia so that u can get work permit for two years. req ielts score is 6-6.5 min. u can also go for the course " IT AND TELECOMMUNICATION " course.

For in cannada if u do course for two years u'll get work permit for 2 years in cannada.
5th June 2012, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

which is the best ms course after civil engineering?
20th June 2012, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

WHICH COURSE IS BEST IN MS FOR ECE
22nd June 2012, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

which is the best course in MS after doing B.Tech ECE? which are the courses in MS & which are the TOP universities in US ?
11th September 2012, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

which course is best in ms for ece background in b.tech
11th September 2012, 05:28 PM
satyanarendra

i hear from many people vlsi and embbeded systems are tough in ms.....can u please tell mi which is best for ece
23rd October 2012, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Which is best between telecommunication and networking
14th November 2012, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

which is the best MS course after doing BE(ECE)?? what is the procedure to join in Cambridge university to do MS??
24th December 2012, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

I am confused to select the best course to do M.S(ECE). give me a best choice
18th March 2013, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best MS course in canada after completing BE in EEE
10th June 2013, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

wat s best for MS in US after B.E. ECE plz let me knw d details soon my mail i.d [email protected]
26th July 2013, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

which is the best course in MS for BE(EIE)?
17th September 2013, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

which is the best course in Ms IN USA for B.E(ECE)
22nd September 2013, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Re: Which is the best course in MS after doing B.E ECE? Which are the courses in MS and university in US offering the MS course suitable for girl students?
29th September 2013, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best course in MS after doing B.E in ECE ?
13th November 2013, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

which is the best course in MS after doing ECE?and whihch is the best college for doing MS in abroad?
15th December 2013, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

i m interested doing ms in biomedical is tat a better choice?
25th April 2014, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

which is the best course in MS after doing ECE?and whihch is the best college for doing MS in usa ?
1st July 2014, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

hai, I am doing final year ece and I woulld like to domyhigher study ms .Can you help by giving which countryis best to do higher studies in abroad for ece along with thespecification
16th July 2014, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

hi sir/madam. I have completed my graduation in civil engineering and want to do masters in computer software, Can you please suggest me the best course by which can help me in both in civil and software.
26th August 2014, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

i am studing in B.E.after i am intersted in agriculture but which course i am slected in very confiued please help me
15th September 2014, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir, I like to do MS in robotics. I am doing my BE.Ece sir ,could u please tell me that my decision is right nd also please let me know the procedure for it.my email Id s "raghaviaishu95@gmail. com
12th January 2015, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

which is the best course to select in ece to do ms in germany and that will have good scope for jobs in india?
29th January 2016, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

hello sir ,
now i am studying b.e of ECE branch iam intrested in doing ms but i had confusion of selecting the best course in ms so please give me information on the courses in ms and the universities in canada
16th July 2016, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
I have completed my B. Tech (ECE). Please suggest me what are the best courses for doing MS in US in ECE?Is there a future scope if I do MS in ECE. Please suggest me.
19th August 2017, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best ms course to do after BE in ECE in Germany give the information at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?