19th August 2017, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

How to get jobs in Government of Tourism department in India after completion of advance diploma in German Language?

Dear Sir/Mam, I am from Aurangabad Maharashtra. I have completed Advance Diploma in the German Language. Now currently I am doing Master degree in Tourism. I would like to know that, How can I get jobs in Government of Tourism department in India. I am looking forward your reply. Thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. Availibility of Government jobs after completing advance diploma in German language from Delhi University?
  2. How may I apply for job in German embassy? What are the different kind of jobs that suits on me and from where I can get knowledge about vacancies? I have done 5 semesters from Max Muller in German language
  3. Jobs available in India for Computer Science Engineer having Diploma in German Language certificate? List of German software companies in India?
  4. How can I get a job of a Translator(German to English) or Interpreter in German embassy? I have completed advance diploma in German language and B2.2 Level from Goethe Institute and perusing C1 from Goethe Institute
  5. Job opportunities in Government Sector for a candidate who has completed Graduation and Post Graduation in German Language?
  6. What is the procedure to follow to get a Government job in Tourism department?
  7. What all government jobs I can apply for after completion of BA? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What's the criteria and procedure to apply for jobs in German embassy? I am pursuing my graduation and advanced level German language course from Goethe Institute, Delhi. can I apply for jobs after completion of these two courses?
  9. What is the procedure to get a government job in tourism department?
  10. What is the procedure to get a government job in tourism department?
  11. What are the jobs I can get after completion of diploma in travel and tourism?
  12. Opportunities for a person who has done Diploma in German and BA in Hindi?
  13. What is the procedure followed for applying government job in Tourism department?
  14. Government jobs in Travel & Tourism sector after Diploma?
  15. How to do M.A in Germany? Is it compulsory to do Advance diploma?
  16. How to study Advance Diploma in German Language from University of Pune? Duration to complete this course? -- [New]
  17. What should I do to get admission in Diploma in German Language? Time period to complete this course?
  18. Government jobs in Tourism sector?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?