10th October 2011, 03:09 AM
Nfathima

Best courses after completion of B.Com? How to apply for Government Jobs after B.Com?

Which is the best course after b.com
How can i apply govt jobs after b.com

10th October 2011, 07:25 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best courses after completion of B.Com? How to apply for Government Jobs after B.Com?

Soon after the completion of B.Com course, the best choice for you to opt for higher education is MBA. MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. You can opt for Finance specialization under MBA course.

Top Institutions for this course are IIMs (Indian Institute of Management) and Business Schools.

To get admission in these institutions, you need to secure good percentile in CAT Exam.

For this academic year, the last date to register for CAT Exam was over and if you are interested, you can appear for upcoming CAT Exam which is going to be conducted in the next academic year.

You can apply for variety of Government Jobs on the bais of your B.Com degree.You can be eligible for various
-Public sector bank jobs
-Railway Jobs
-Civil Services and other government jobs.

You need to go through the recruitment notification which will let you to understand all the aspects of the recruitment. To updated information on various Government jobs and other jobs, you can visit,
http://www.freejobalert.com/
10th October 2011, 07:54 AM
rchauhan294
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Best courses after completion of B.Com? How to apply for Government Jobs after B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nfathima View Post
Which is the best course after b.com
How can i apply govt jobs after b.com
Best courses after completion of B.Com? How to apply for Government Jobs after B.Com?

There are so many courses ,which you can opt after completing your B.Com but i am providing you the names of only best of courses among them :
  • MBA
  • CA
  • CS
  • ICW

For getting best colleges for persuing MBA degree , appear in CAT or MAT exam and perform better there.

CA and CS are considered best for a commerce students and after graduation that is B.Com ,you will directly get admission in executive courses.

How to apply for Government Jobs after B.Com?

Since you have B.Com degree, you have completed your graduation and are eligible to appear for all government exams which mostly needs graduation degree.

The procedure for applying for these exams differs as per exam so you will need to check the official websites .

Most of the government jobs are conducted by upsc so for getting latest updates about any upsc exams ,please visit- http://www.uspc.gov.in

For SSC Exams please visit- http://www.ssc.nic.in

With Regards
rchauhan294
10th October 2011, 09:16 AM
jevirsinh

Default Re: Best courses after completion of B.Com? How to apply for Government Jobs after B.Com?

Hi
If you have to go for job.
Government job After B.com
UPSC conducted exam for IAS,IPS,ISS,IFS,SSC,CDS
Government companies like BSNL,MTN,SAIL,BEHL,NTPS
If you have to go for Higher study
IIM (Indian Institute of Management)
MBA (Master of Business Administration)
M.Com (Master of commerce)
To get admission in IITs you have to clear this exam
CAT
If you clear CAT exams you have chance for IITs
To get admission in MBA you have to clear this exam
MAT
If you clear MAT exams you have chance for MBA
good luck
19th January 2012, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Ca and cs between these 2 two courses which are best ?
19th January 2012, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best course ca or cs?
19th January 2012, 04:17 PM
lkovishal

Hello,

After BCom you have many choices like
You can Prepare for
CA or CS
Govt Banks throught IBPS
Railways
you can prepare for MBA also if you want to do Masters

Thanks
28th February 2012, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am a B.Com., graduate, passed in 2006. I did not completed any courses after graduation. Now I am working for a MNC company. what kind course you want me to do to get growth in my career.
31st March 2012, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am a B.com passed 2011. My technical skills is Ms.Office, Photoshop.7.0, Pagemaker.6.0, Tally Erp9 and Telugu & English typing also. which job is better or which kind of course better i am not getting. plz help me
17th April 2012, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

which is the best choice CA or CS /MCOM after complition of BCOM
14th May 2012, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

Hi ! Currently i m doin 3rd year bcom from MU , i want to know which courses and jobs are the best after bcom . Also what is procedure to appear mba frm IIM ,
15th June 2012, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

now plz after b. com what should i do?
help
12th August 2012, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

I don't know what i do after the B.com?
12th September 2012, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

i am in f.y.b.com..please tell me the best courses to get good job on the best post and to earn good salary in bank after b.com....
12th September 2012, 11:52 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

Hai,

Am giving some of information about best courses after completion of B.Com and some of government Jobs after B.com.

*After B.Com You have many choices so some of main choices after completing B.com they are like

**Railways

**CA

**Govt Banks Through IBPS

and other Jobs after B.com in government Jobs:

1.BSNL

2.MTN

3.SAIL

4.NTPS

and also for other jobs conducted by the UPSC exams like

**IAS

**IPS

**ISS

**CDS

**IFS

For Higher Study after B.Com :

1.Master of Business Administration(MBA)

2.Master of Commerce(M.Com)

3.Indian Institute of Management etc...

all the best.......
19th August 2013, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am rahul b.com 1st class 2013 sir i have no large rupee for any cources i have under 1 lakh rupees than whooes courses better for me in under 1 lakh.p/z give me sajetion
5th June 2015, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

sir i am aparna b.com 1st class 2013 sir i have no large rupee for any course i have under 1 lakh rupees than whoose courses better for me in under 1 lakh plz give me suggestion
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?