31st March 2015, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to follow for completing the F.Y.BCom Graduation course which I stopped before completion?

I am 35 years old i had stop my study in f.y.bcom.pl guide me how can i complete my graduation. Can i give examination for t.y bcom/ba through Gujarat university? It will be really a great help if you can help me point out the steps which I need to follow next. Hoping to get the answer soon.

Thanks.

3rd April 2015, 12:36 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What is the procedure to follow for completing the F.Y.BCom Graduation course which I stopped before completion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 35 years old i had stop my study in f.y.bcom.pl guide me how can i complete my graduation. Can i give examination for t.y bcom/ba through Gujarat university? It will be really a great help if you can help me point out the steps which I need to follow next. Hoping to get the answer soon.

Thanks.
Well, you are eligible to attend B.Com final year exam. Since, you have discounted your B.Com so the final year subjects are considered as a backlog. You have to contact the respective college Head of the Department. You have to get permission of the Head, Department or Controller of Examination to attend the Final year exam. If you have given a Valid reason, then it may possible for you to attend the examination.
20th August 2015, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to follow for completing the F.Y.BCom Graduation course which I stopped before completion?

Hi
I'am just HSC passed student, Due to some genuine circumstances I was not able to proceed my further studies and now I am willing to do so, Is there any UNIVERSITY where I can directly apply for third year or after F.Y can I directly sit for T.Y ?
Hope you got my question, Reply me ASAP
Would really appreciate your help.

-Thanks
10th April 2018, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have 2 yrs diploma from NIIT and 1-year diploma from the Managerial Course, but I couldn't clear my graduation, is there any way which I can do my Postgraduate by having the working experience of 14 years.

Please help

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?