28th April 2013, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Best courses after intermediate in MPC group other than B.Tech

best courses after intermidiate in mpc group other than btech

Related Questions:
  1. Best courses after intermediate in MPC group other than B.Tech
  2. Which course is a better choice for Higher studies for my daughter after completion of Intermediate with MPC group if she interested in Mathematics?
  3. How to go for B.Tech after scoring 93.7% in MPC in intermediate
  4. How to join Biotechnology college after completing intermediate 2 year in MPC group?
  5. Am I eligible to write Group 4 exam after completing intermediate with 90%(MPC)?
  6. Which course should I join after completion of Intermediate in MPC having interest in Computer Science?
  7. What to do to join CA course after completing intermediate course in MPC group? How to register and duration of the course?
  8. Am I eligible to do BSc Agriculture after completing intermediate with MPC group?
  9. Can I apply for CPT(Common Proficiency Test)? I have completed intermediate in MPC group
  10. What are the options available for me after intermediate if I have taken MPC group and interested in science and research?
  11. What are the options for me after passing intermediate?
  12. Which are the courses equal to B.Tech after 12th?
  13. Am I eligible to join CA course having scored 486 marks in Intermediate with MPC group?
  14. What to do after passing intermediate MPC?
  15. What are the courses that I can do after completion of Intermediate, MPC?
  16. What are the courses in Degree after completing Intermediate(MPC) other than B.A and B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Should I do Diploma after 10th or continue with 11th and 12th? What would be best? -- [New]
  18. Which is the best field after intermediate MPC?
23rd May 2013, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best courses after intermediate in MPC group other than B.Tech

number of groups taken by more people
1st October 2013, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

After intermediate fastest way to get good salary of job with in less span
15th October 2013, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

what is the best career option after intermediate(m.p.c)
25th November 2013, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

machanichal injaneer how to use in my life
20th February 2014, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, iam m.p.c student. my family is poor econmically but want to get seat in any iit . but now a days there is no jobs for more number of b.tech students.so iwant to do other than the b.tech ,please tell me which course give best salary,growth and status in socitey with less span of time.

thanking yousir,
20th May 2014, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

After bipc I want high salary like monthly 1or2lakh salary and less duration education good job
31st March 2015, 03:38 AM
Unregistered

Re: Best courses after intermediate in MPC group other than B.Tech

hello sir, iam m.p.c student. my family is poor econmically but want to get seat in any iit . but now a days there is no jobs for more number of b.tech students.so iwant to do other than the b.tech ,please tell me which course give best salary,growth and status in socitey with less span of time.
31st March 2015, 09:46 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

There is no such circumstances for the B.tech students as you are telling it seems that you are misguided by someone about the B.tech , I am also a B.tech student and have a good career in B.tech there is no good job after B.tech only for the candidates who are not technically and skillfully developed the candidates are better in skills and knowledge of there field having good career.

There is not such bad condition of nay IIT student who has passed the B.E. from any IIT because our IIT students are most demanded in Foreign also before completing the course they get demanded in foreign and in some multinational companies of our country so if you have interest you have not to afraid of it but if you will passed the IIT with good marks and with skills and better knowledge of your field you can get minimum salary of 5-9 lac per annum in India and in foreign some candidates get this per month thats all depends on your talent.

But still if you are not interest i told you some course that can be better for you-

You can apply for C.A.( Charted accountant) Best option for you for this you have to pass the entrance CPT.

Also can pursue in - BBA, MBA, B.sc, M.sc,Fashion Designing.
7th April 2015, 03:11 AM
Unregistered

i am an engineering student cse field first year now i think its being more effort full and difficult for me to study further i feel like doing b.com now so am eliguble for it . And will the university allows me to do b.com and return my certificates or they will creat the mess for me and ask me to pay the rest of the four year fees and then take ur certificates
15th May 2015, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Best courses after intermediate in mpc group other than B.Tech
24th September 2020, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Which course is better than b.tech after completing my intermediate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?