22nd July 2016, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Best Diploma engineering stream for girls

My name is Begum and I'm interested in diploma in electronics and communication engineering but some students told me that diploma in electrical electronics engineering is the best. Which branch is the best? Pease help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Best courses in science stream for girls after 12th? Which is a better option for girls, Medical or Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Suitable stream in Diploma for girls?
  3. Which field will be suitable for me as a 15 year old girl? -- [New]
  4. Is it good for girls to take up diploma course in biotechnology?
  5. Which stream in Engineering course has a better career scope for Girls?
  6. How can girls get job in Air Force after pursuing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?
  7. Is it possible for me to change my stream in B.Tech after completion of diploma course? or I need to take the same stream as in diploma?
  8. How many branches are there to study in Polytechnic course?
  9. Is it possible to change my stream from Diploma in Electrical Engineering to Diploma in Electronics? How to change the stream?
  10. Is Mechanical Engineering field good for girls?
  11. Benefits and scope of Chemical Engineering Diploma course for female candidate?
  12. What are the job opportunities available for girls after completion of diploma in metallurgical engineering?
  13. In which stream I should study Diploma in Engineering to make future brighter after completing 10th?
  14. Can I apply for Railway Engineering being a candidate of 12th class with Maths? Do girls are eligible for this course? Last date to join this course?
  15. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  16. What are the courses available after completing SSLC?
  17. Which stream in Engineering has a better career scope for Girls?
  18. Whether Chemical Engineering course is good for girls or not??
22nd July 2016, 11:36 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best Diploma engineering stream for girls

Personally I would like to suggest you to pursue diploma in Electronics and Communication in comparison to diploma in Electrical Electronics.
By pursuing diploma in electronics and communication you will have knowledge of two fields in the same course.
You will have more job opportunities in electronics and communication.
After completion of this course you can apply in small company and then in large companies after gaining experience.
23rd July 2016, 02:10 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Every stream has equal scope in the market but you must have good theoretical as well as practical knowledge in your core field. It doesn't matters whether you are a girl or boy, you should opt that particular stream in which you want to make your career. As you are interested in ECE, so you should go for diploma in ECE.
23rd July 2016, 02:51 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My name is Begum and I'm interested in diploma in electronics and communication engineering but some students told me that diploma in electrical electronics engineering is the best. Which branch is the best? Pease help me.
Electronics and communication is a good branch. If you are passionate in electronics and making differnt circuits using ICs then it is very intresting branch & combined this with communication makes it more effective and loving for ece students towards this branch.

After completing the diploma degree , you can then pursue B.Tech or a similar degree from a good institution. Salary ranges from Rs 4 lakh to Rs 6 lakh a year, Main recruiters are Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL), Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL), Intel, Samsung Electronics, Sony, Toshiba, Philips Semiconductors, Texas Instruments, LG Electronics, Nokia, CISCO.

Other such equally good branches which provides good job opportunities:-
  • Computer Science & Engineering/IT
  • Electrical & Electronics Engineering
  • Mechanical Engineering
  • Civil Engineering
  • Chemical Engineering
  • Biotechnology
23rd July 2016, 03:02 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

There are so many of streams of engineering is available for Diploma course , But as a girl you should choose Diploma in Computer, Diploma in Electronics, Diploma in electrical, or Diploma in Architecture. These streams are have good scope in future and you can get office work after successful completion of these course.

If you are choosing Diploma in Civil or Diploma in Mechanical then you will have to work in field and field work is not good for female. Now the decision and choice is yours, you also think about interesting subject and should re-thing about your future. If you have any queries regarding syllabus and scope of diploma then please feel free to post your queries. We will get back to you soon.
23rd July 2016, 03:07 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Actually it all depends on the priorities.
With Electrical there are more chances of a government jobs. maybe that is the reason, your friends are advising you this branch.

But it is not the case that with E/C branch which you re thinking has no scope. The vacancies o come in government sector but limited. Or the correct word is the domain is limited.
Just 2 weeks before around 3000 vacancies came in BSNL at diploma level in which both Electronics and Electrical people are eligibility.

Airport Authority of India is your domain, BEL and DRDO are some of the govt. enterprises in which many electronics related vacancies come.

But apart from these, mainly electrical dominate.

But then it the other way round in the private sector. In this sector the one with EC branch have more scope with the ones having EN branch.

So, set your priorities first and then decide which road you would like to take.
23rd July 2016, 08:02 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

This is not true, every stream of engineering has its own advantages and disadvantages. For girls, Electronics and communication engineering is more suitable than Electrical and Electronics Engineering as it is buzzed in engineering discipline.

However, from my point of view, you can do diploma in either of engineering stream, both streams are good and have plenty of career opportunities. You can apply for Lateral Entry Entrance Test after diploma for B.Tech in your desired stream.
9th June 2018, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

My girl is weak in physics. But she interested in electrical and electronics stream. Is it possible for this stream to my child.
5th December 2019, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Computer science stream meyeder jonno kamon ekhane ki valo chakri paoaa jai??
8th December 2019, 05:16 PM
Ravisanganal94

Seriously girls never take mechanical allied courses in India. Just go with the software flow
7th September 2020, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

I am interested in electronics and communication engineering in diploma
Will it be easy and does it have scope in future?
What is it actually based on?
5th February 2022, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

I'm a girl. I want to study diploma engineering of mechanical department. Is this perfect for me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?