4th August 2012, 11:48 AM
mohammadsameer

Which are the best engineering exams that I can write after completing diploma in Metallurgy?

i m completing diploma in metallurgy, which engineerin exams i write. i want seat in other states. plz tell me answer,i am very much confusion.

1st May 2013, 12:42 AM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are the best engineering exams that I can write after completing diploma in Metallurgy?

Dear Friend,
You must seek the admission directly to the First year without giving any Entrance exam for B.E or B.Tech as you have completed your Diploma degree while you may also apply for lateral Entry for directly applying for 2nd Year but for which you must give an entrance exam which are conducted only for Diploma holders.You may also opt for university exam.

There are lots of Engineering Entrance Exam which you may give such as JEE-Main,JEE-Advanced beside this various state level Examinations held for a particular state,You may also go for private university exam such as VITEEE and lots of more if you are interested in giving entrance exam.

But best will be that you should apply for lateral Entry Diploma holder exam as it will help you to apply directly for the Second Year in B.E or B.Tech.
1st May 2013, 12:44 AM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are the best engineering exams that I can write after completing diploma in Metallurgy?

Dear Friend,
You must seek the admission directly to the First year without giving any Entrance exam for B.E or B.Tech as you have completed your Diploma degree while you may also apply for lateral Entry for directly applying for 2nd Year but for which you must give an entrance exam which are conducted only for Diploma holders.You may also opt for university exam.

There are lots of Engineering Entrance Exam which you may give such as JEE-Main,JEE-Advanced beside this various state level Examinations held for a particular state,You may also go for private university exam such as VITEEE and lots of more if you are interested in giving entrance exam.

But best will be that you should apply for lateral Entry Diploma holder exam as it will help you to apply directly for the Second Year in B.E or B.Tech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?