29th November 2010, 04:08 PM
Anupam paul

How to take admission in Lateral Entry College by Government Undertaking or in any other NITs or Government Regional Engineering College in North East India?

i m a diploma holderb in ee engg. recently i pass out from college . now i want to take admission in lateral entry college by govt. undertaking or any other nit's or govt . regional engg college.college in north east of india

5th June 2011, 02:34 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to take admission in Lateral Entry College by Government Undertaking or in any other NITs or Government Regional Engineering College in North East India?

you fill the form of AIEEE,WBJEE
and take admission in NIT and other engineering college ,
you start engineering in 2nd year ...and finish in 3 years ....
good luck.
13th June 2011, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in Lateral Entry College by Government Undertaking or in any other NITs or Government Regional Engineering College in North East India?

sir, i m doing polytechnic in computer engg. and i want to get admission in Electronics&Communication in any lateral entry govt. collage what can i do plz suggest me. my email id is:[email protected]
6th July 2011, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

i am 3rd semester holder diploma in computer science engineering.
i want to submit in nit college.
please guide me.
29th August 2011, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Is latarel entry in degree course acceptable in case of govt. or non govt. jobs?
18th November 2011, 08:30 AM
litunu

you fill the form of AIEEE,WBJEE
and take admission in NIT and other engineering college ,
you start engineering in 2nd year
20th April 2015, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

what is the percentage for join in government engineering collage after complete DCE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?