8th May 2012, 10:50 PM

Which are the best Job oriented courses to do along with MCA course after completion of BCA course with 89% of marks?

sir i had been completed bca with 89% in 2012..now i wants to do some best job oriented course to get job and concurrent with it correspondance mca..and also wants to do mca from best uni. campus or iit.........plz suggest me what to do ?

15th July 2012, 12:44 AM
arpitbanaudha

Default Re: Which are the best Job oriented courses to do along with MCA course after completion of BCA course with 89% of marks?

The best Job oriented courses to do along with MCA course are -:
CAREER POTENTIAL
ADVANCED COMPUTER PROGRAMMING: Students who successfully complete the Advanced Computer Programming program may look forward to careers in the following fields after continued study/work experience, not limited to:
SQL Programmer
Web Developer
JAVA Programmer
Software Developer
Project Manager
Database Administrator
Systems Analyst
Database Developer.
5th March 2013, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the best Job oriented courses to do along with MCA course after completion of BCA course with 89% of marks?

Hi,
I have completed MCA in 2010.What are the jobs other than coding in IT field
18th July 2013, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Whetheren bca student should also write mca entrence exam , even after scorring good percentage
22nd August 2015, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir/ mam
I have completed my Bca degree in 2013 and now I am doing MCA in KSOU correspondence with that I am also doing other computer courses related to my degrees . I wanted to know that is correspondence has value or what..? Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?