14th September 2011, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Minimum fee structure of MBBS course for admission in Private and government medical colleges?

minimum fee of mbbs for admission in private and government medical colleges

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in MBBS government medical colleges? Any management seats in government medical colleges and private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  2. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure?
  3. Minimum fee structure of MBBS course for admission in Private and government medical colleges?
  4. Minimum marks required to get MBBS seat in Government or Private College? Fee structure of MBBS course in government or private college?
  5. Fee structure for MBBS course? Which are the private medical colleges from Nandad?
  6. List of private medical colleges in India having minimum fee structure for MBBS courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Number of seats and admission criteria of government medical colleges offering MBBS course
  8. Minimum fee structure for MBBS in Government Medical university in Inida? How much this will be in private university?
  9. If I get marks between 125-150 will I get admission in MBBS in any medical college? Is admission through open seat possible? Names of medical college at Talegaon(Near Pune)? Is this a Government or Private college?
  10. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in private medical colleges in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashra? What is the fee structure?
  11. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  12. Can I get a seat in Bachelor of Homeopathic Science & Surgery in Hyderabad? -- [New]
  13. How to take admission in private or government college for MBBS? What is the fee structure in private and government college?
  14. Which college across the nation has the minimum fee structure for the MBBS program?
  15. Fee structure of top MBBS private medical colleges? What is the procedure for admission?
  16. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
  17. What is the fee structure of private medical colleges of Karnataka?
  18. Minimum cutoff for MBBS seat in government and private medical colleges?
3rd November 2011, 06:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum fee structure of MBBS course for admission in Private and government medical colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
minimum fee of mbbs for admission in private and government medical colleges
pl inform me fee structure college wise
v.n.singh
10th November 2011, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum fee structure of MBBS course for admission in Private and government medical colleges?

sir i am amrish i am willing to study mbbs in chennai but i am avarage student suppose i got lowcutoff like 150but i want to study mbbs what can i do
19th November 2011, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

i want government colleges in mumbai for mbbs plz help me sir sonia
7th December 2011, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

what is the prosior to get admination in private meddical college of india???
12th October 2013, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

what is the fee in government and in private
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?