20th July 2011, 10:13 PM
nisha sandil

List of private medical colleges in India with minimum fee structure? Forms available of which college?

list of private medical college in india with minimum fee structure and whoose forms are available in month of july

Related Questions:
  1. List of private medical colleges which have minimum fee structure?
  2. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure?
  3. List of private medical colleges in India having minimum fee structure for MBBS courses?
  4. Which are the private medical colleges in Bangladesh? What is their fee structure?
  5. List of all private medical colleges in Bangladesh along with their fee structure?
  6. List of private medical colleges in India? Fee structure for the same?
  7. Private medical college in india and their fees structure -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of private medical colleges in India to do MBBS or BDS with less fee?
  9. Names of medical colleges in India which take admission without domicile certificate or college which dont take domicile? Which are the good private college with less fee structure?
  10. What to do to get admission in the government medical colleges? Which are the private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  11. List of private medical colleges with minimum fee structure?
  12. List of private medical colleges which having fee structure around 20-22 lac for MBBS course in North India?
  13. List of private medical colleges with Low Fee structure?
  14. List of all recognized medical colleges by MCI in India? What is the fee structure and procedure for admission in both private and government?
  15. Fee structure of following private medical colleges?
  16. Fee structure of Era Medical college and other private colleges of India?
  17. What is the fee structure of MBBS in Punjab Private College? How many seats of MBBS are there in Punjab Medical College?
  18. List of cheapest medical colleges in Gujarat along with their fee structure? -- [New]
25th January 2012, 02:28 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of private medical colleges in India with minimum fee structure? Forms available of which college?

Admission process differ from college to college and even the fee structure of the course,the average fees of private medical college is around 8lakh to 10 lakh, for other details you can check college websites.List of colleges which offers this course is:-

Kasturba Medical College (KMC), Manipal and Mangalore Campus

Manipal university

D.Y.Patil medical college,pune

Bhartiya vidyapeeth,pune

Pravara institute , Loni, maharashtra

KJ somaiya.Mumbai, maharashtra

Dr.vasantrao Pawar medial college,Nasik, maharashtra

NKP Salve ,nagpur.maharashtra

Latur medical college,maharashtra

Kashibai navle college, maharashtra.
24th April 2012, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of private medical colleges in India with minimum fee structure? Forms available of which college?

i want to knowthe fee structure for private medical colleges
7th May 2012, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

if i want admission in goverment dental college is is possible
10th June 2012, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

i want to know take admission in mbbs without considering the rank of PMT
15th June 2012, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

what is its fee structure?
16th June 2012, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

in pvt college of latur i.e maharashtra institute of medical science & research medical college ambajogai road, vishwnathpuram, latur-413531 any government quota is there? if yes, please tell me there fees structure?
21st June 2012, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

what's fee structure of private medical colleges in maharashtra
14th July 2012, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

i want to take admission in dr. b r ambedkar medical college banglore under its management quota. i m from delhi n ihave got 85% marks in 12th. please tell me its fee structure n other formalities for taking admission if possible.
14th August 2012, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/list-private-medical-colleges-india-what-their-minimum-fee-structure-along-admission-procedure-201441.html#ixzz23XBxi39R
27th September 2012, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

sir we want admission for mbbs????????? is there any seats are avilable
11th December 2012, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

I want to know minimum fee structure in medical colleges in Rajasthan?
25th March 2013, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

I want 2 know minimum fee structure in medical colleges in west bengal
28th March 2013, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Im ashra from srilanka im stil 17 years and i like to study medcine in india wth minimum fees structure including the admission at the same time tell me whether is there is any list of medical college to study with the fees around 2 to 3 lacs???? plsvdr tel me soon to me or email me [email protected]
30th May 2013, 08:18 PM
lipusahoo141
Senior Member+

dear friend.....

List of private medical colleges in India with minimum fee structure
--------------------------------

1.KJ somaiya.Mumbai, maharashtra
2.Bhartiya vidyapeeth,pune
3.Manipal university
4.Latur medical college,maharashtra
5.kj somaiya.Mumbai, maharashtra
6.Manipal university
7.Kashibai navle college, maharashtra.
8.Kashibai navle college, maharashtra.
9.Bhartiya vidyapeeth,pune
10.D.Y.Patil medical college,pune
11.Manipal university
12.madras college
13.kj somaiya.Mumbai, maharashtra
14.vellore university
15.Manipal university
16.KJ somaiya.Mumbai, maharashtra
17.D.Y.Patil medical college,pune
18.Latur medical college,maharashtra
18th June 2013, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

sir plis tell me the minimun packet and fee strututure among private medical colleg in india
19th June 2013, 08:16 AM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend these are some private medical colleges in India are:-

- Kashibai navle college, maharashtra.

- Bhartiya vidyapeeth,pune

- D.Y.Patil medical college,pune

- Manipal university

- KJ Somaiya.Mumbai, maharashtra

- Vellore university

- Kasturba Medical College (KMC), Manipal and Mangalore Campus

- Pravara institute , Loni, maharashtra

- Latur medical college,maharashtra etc.

Best of luck........
16th December 2013, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

I GOT 43% FROM YEAR 2012-13 I BELONG TO SC CASTE CAN I GIVE AGAIN CET ENTERANCE EXAM BECOZ I GOT LESS MARKS IN CET
PLZ SUGGEST ME SOME ANS SO I WILL BE DOING STUDY
WHEN ARE THE FORM OF MEDICAL ENTRANCE EXAM ARE OPENING
27th March 2014, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

sir,can i know the private medical college which has required to complete for MBBS course under 10 lacs.please send me details sir.
22nd August 2015, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

My son has got 320 in AIPMT entrance exam.i want to join my son in medical college.let me know the admission fee,donation amount & joining procedure.
14th November 2015, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Which is the lowest fee MBBS medical collage in India &its admission procedure private
15th November 2015, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Want to admit my daughter in minimum fee for the year 2016 which collage should I prefer
26th February 2016, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

I got 52 marks in assocet and 58 in cet i want admmision in BAMS private collage what is my minimum fee to get admmision
26th May 2016, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

How can get admission in private medical college to do MBBS course
6th June 2016, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

i want to know, how many private medical college in india and govt. college inidia for mbbs corse are both college
7th June 2016, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

is there any need to pay donation if we get seat in neet examination to join in private medical colleges
7th June 2016, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

I got 68 marks in mht-cet can I get addmission in physiotherapy in maharashtra
8th June 2016, 07:53 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Following are list of private medical college in India with minimum fee structure:

Al Ameen medical college Bijapur

Christhian medical College

Dr. B. M Ambedkar Medical College Bangalore

Amala Institute of Medical Science

Amrita Institute of Medical Science Kochi

Manipal University

Vellore University

Fee Structure varies from college to college. You have to visit their official website to get information of Fee details.
17th August 2016, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir , my daughter got 256 marks in neet 2 2016 can she get a mbbs seat in government or private medical college
17th March 2017, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure and admission process of geetanjali medical college rajasthan
12th April 2017, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir what is the minimum fees and donation to get admission in bhms college in all over india?
23rd June 2017, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

My daughter scored 210 marks in neet 2017. Can you suggest me any medical college in Maharashtra for mbbs.
6th July 2017, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

My daughter scored 256 marks in neet 2017. Can you suggest me any medical college in India for mbbs.
6th July 2017, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

My grand daughter is appear neet total of marks in 260 obc neet 2017 admission into private medical College lowest fees in India and no father of my grand daughter please Help me better advice
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?