29th October 2011, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Best projects and project centers in Chennai, Trichy and Coimbatore?

Hi!!!! im a b.tech (ece) student,i want to do projcet in GSM/CDMA/GPS, so please suggest me some best projects and project centers in chennai ,trichy and coimbatore.....Thanks in advance
-------------------------------with regards K.A.R-----------------------------------------

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do internship with companies? I am a student of Annamalai University Tamilnadu
  2. How to get previous year papers for ICWA?
  3. How will I do CS through correspondence?
  4. Can I get admission in a VLSI course in Tamil Nadu's top-most Engineering Colleges like PSG Coimbatore, CEG Chennai, GCT Coimbatore ,MIT Chennai, CIT Coimbatore, SSN Chennai etc? I've secured 30.206 marks in TANCET
  5. List of top engineering colleges in Trichy, Chennai, Coimbatore?
  6. Procedure to apply for Project Internship in Trichy for ECE 3rd year student? -- [New]
  7. List of top colleges I can apply for with my Tancet score 31.01? I belong to OBC and have completed B.Tech(ECE)
  8. How to do my project from Tamilnadu in Coimbatore or Chennai? I am doing MBA from Nehru Group of Institutions
  9. Can I get admission in a VLSI course in Tamil Nadu's top-most Engineering Colleges like PSG Coimbatore, CEG Chennai, GCT Coimbatore ,MIT Chennai, CIT Coimbatore, SSN Chennai etc? I've secured 68.98% marks in TANCET
  10. Admission in Institutes in Trichy, Chennai or Coimbatore after 48.10 MAT percentile in 2010?
  11. Which are the companies offering final year ECE project in Bangalore Chennai Coimbatore Kochi
  12. Best colleges or universities to do embedded system in Tamilnadu? I am doing 3rd year EEE
  13. Which are the companies in Chennai to do internship/project?
  14. List of government colleges offering M.Tech IT/CSE?
  15. Details regarding short term project training in CDAC Chennai? Can I do project for a period of 2 to 3 months in CDAC Chennai?
  16. Which are the top Civil Engineering Colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of MBA colleges in Tamilnadu? I have scored 502 marks
  18. Project training centers in Chennai that should be member of NASSCOM?
3rd August 2012, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best projects and project centers in Chennai, Trichy and Coimbatore?

want to know the project center in chennai in embedded sytem domain
24th September 2013, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best projects and project centers in Chennai, Trichy and Coimbatore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi!!!! im a b.tech (ece) student,i want to do projcet in GSM/CDMA/GPS, so please suggest me some best projects and project centers in chennai ,trichy and coimbatore.....Thanks in advance
-------------------------------with regards K.A.R-----------------------------------------
you just go to IRIS SOLUTIONS. it is in Trichy And Coimbatore.. and it is also a good & best project center..

Radhika..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?