11th December 2011, 08:33 PM
SHWETA.JAIN

Best reputed colleges in which I can pursue B.Tech in Computer Science?

I am in 12th std from science[non-medical stream]. I am not that rich so i can not afford any college so will you suggest me some best reputated colleges in which i can pursue my b.tech in computer science on my talent and how can i apply in those colleges too?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I pursue Ph.D in computer science?
  2. How to pursue Ph.D in computer science while pursuing M.Tech in computer science department?
  3. Is there any future studying Computer Science in India? Best public colleges which provide Bachelor or Master degrees in Computer Science?
  4. Is it possible for me to pursue MS abroad in Computer Science?
  5. How to do PhD while doing M.Tech in Computer Science? List of colleges in India?
  6. How to pursue BCA-MCA instead of B.Tech?
  7. Eligibility for integrated PhD? Can I pursue PhD directly after B.Tech? Colleges which provides PhD directly after B.Tech?
  8. What can I do to pursue B.Tech with computer science?
  9. List of colleges offering PhD in Computer Science in India? Entrance exams to get admission? -- [New]
  10. Can I pursue MSc in the field of Psychology being graduated from B.Tech in computer science
  11. Eligibility to pursue masters in Computer Science from USA after B.Com Honours?
  12. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  13. Can I pursue MSc in the field of psychology after graduating in B.Tech in the stream of computer science?
  14. List of top colleges in karnataka? I want to pursue full time M.tech in computer science
  15. Can I get a chance for training in a reputed company if I don't belong to a reputed college?
  16. By opting for Computer Science in AIEEE would I be restricted to pursue Computer Science Engineering later? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is this a good option to do diploma in Interior designing after B.Tech in computer Science? Details of the course?
  18. How to go for M.Tech in computer science and engineering after completing B.Tech with 78% marks
1st June 2012, 10:39 PM
denwer

Default Re: Best reputed colleges in which I can pursue B.Tech in Computer Science?

DEAR FRIEND!!!

hi...!!!

There are thousands of colleges in India that offer b.tech in Computer science. As you have asked for the best, no doubt that will be IITs and NITs.

Top colleges offering b.tech computer science are:-

1. IIT, KANPUR.
2. IIT, KHARAGPUR.
3. IIT, BOMBAY.
4. IIT, MADRAS
5. IIT ROORKEE.
6. BITS PILANI.
7. BIT, MESRA.
8. NIT, WARANGAL.
9. NIT, TRICHY.
10. NIT, SURATHKAL.
11. NIT, CALICUT.
12. NIT, NAGPUR.
13. NIT, ROURKELA.
14. NIT, ALLAHABAD.

If you want top colleges with low fee structure, then you must opt for the state government colleges in your state.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?