22nd October 2014, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility for integrated PhD? Can I pursue PhD directly after B.Tech? Colleges which provides PhD directly after B.Tech?

hi....i have goone my btech in computer science..i want to more about integrated phd and what is thee eligibility for appying....can i pursue directy phd from btech ...pls tell me colleges that provide phd directly from btech and what are the emtrance examinations for appying...pls help me with more information..

Related Questions:
23rd October 2014, 11:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for integrated PhD? Can I pursue PhD directly after B.Tech? Colleges which provides PhD directly after B.Tech?

If you have a very good academic record in B.Tech and have qualified exams like CSIR NET and GATE, then surely you can apply for Ph.D admission in your field of study.

It will be a good option, if you have a very good academic record and have aim of becoming a research scientist. Integrated Ph.D will save your time and will give you an early exposure of the research field.

There are entrance exam also conducted by various universities for admission into integrated Ph.D program. You can also apply for those exam other than CSIR NET and GATE.

For more information visit http://www.nitap.in/Documents/Integr...r%20B.Tech.pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?