21st July 2011, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

How to pursue Ph.D in computer science while pursuing M.Tech in computer science department?

am pursuing M.Tech final year in computer science department. i would like to pursue phd in computer science... can u give me details regarding the exams to which i am applicable and the list of good colleges in India to pursue phd in computer science... Thanks in advance... please send all details to my mail id: [email protected]

17th April 2013, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue Ph.D in computer science while pursuing M.Tech in computer science department?

i have completed my m.tech first year in JNTU kakinada university. i m intrested in doing Ph.D aftre cmpleting m.tech in jntu hyderabad. plz send syllabus for me.
18th April 2014, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue Ph.D in computer science while pursuing M.Tech in computer science department?

i m interested in doin phd pls suggest from which Govt. colleges it can be done, pls reply to [email protected]
9th February 2015, 07:54 AM
Unregistered

i am pursuing M.Tech final year in computer science department. i would like to pursue phd in computer science... can u give me details regarding the exams to which i am applicable and the list of good colleges in India to pursue phd in computer science... please send all details to my mail id: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?