3rd August 2011, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Best schools offering masters in Histopathology?

I want to go for postgrtasduate studies in histopatholgy,am a medical doctor by profession and would like to know the best schools that are offering masters in histopathology.Thankyou.

17th March 2012, 07:43 PM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: Best schools offering masters in Histopathology?

hi friend,
The best undergraduate school (university or college) to attend is the one you most want to be at for the next four years. Factors such as location, cost, and size may be important to you. Most importantly, the school should have a consistently strong academic reputation and should challenge you intellectually. You are not going there to become a forensic pathologist, because forensic pathology training comes after many years of medical education.

Most forensic pathologists make this career decision while in medical school or residency training, not in undergraduate school. An undergraduate liberal education gives you the opportunity "discover" and nuture your identity rather than prepare you for a vocation such as medicine or law. If medicine is in your future, then you should go to an academically strong university/college and get very good grades (A's). If you want a list, there are ample top 100 lists in books, magazines, and on the web such as:

College Prowler - Academic Ranking
US News - America's Best Colleges 2006
Students' Guide to Colleges : The Definitive Guide to America's Top 100 Schools Written by the Real Experts--the Students Who Attend Them
It does NOT matter what you major in college. It does NOT matter if you take any "forensic" courses in college. You will have to take certain pre-requisite courses to apply for medical school. These courses usually include biology, physical and organic chemistry, physics, calculus, and english. You will have to take the MCAT test and score well. The biggest hurdle to becoming a forensic pathologists is getting into and paying for medical school.

Once in medical school, you then decide on which branch of medicine to pursue. The usual choices are surgery, medicine, family practice, pediatrics, obstetrics and gynecology, radiology, psychiatry, or pathology. Medical school is 4 years and during that time you will likely have no forensic pathology lecture, instruction or experience, unless you choose it as an elective in your 4th year of medical school
17th March 2012, 11:55 PM
makancsv

hey

Here is the list of Colleges in India offering Master Degree in Pathology

Rashtrasant Tukdoji Maharaj Nagpur University – Nagpur

Dr. D. Y. Patil Medical College - Mumbai

Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College – Ahmedabad

Kasturba Medical College – Manipal

Moti Lal Nehru Medical College – Allahabad

Lady Hardinge Medical College - New Delhi

Pune Medical College, B. J. Medical College – Ahmedabad

Rajasthan University of Health Science – Jaipur

Tata Memorial Hospital - Mumbai

Topiwala National Medical College - Mumbai

Armed Forces Medical College – Pune

Institute Of Medical Sciences – Varanasi

Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Research Institute – Pondicherry

Sri Ramachandra University – Chennai

Best of luck!!!
12th July 2014, 07:19 AM
nqylopfxx

Default gbbbwx lzwrbz mdvceg fndxxx

Think deep , it fills . Can not afford to no longer forced to quit life Well, not a few ten Spring , hazardous and toxic and can do nothing . Smoking will do the authors of the early reincarnation ? At least I do not believe , though a professor of medicine health experts have denounced the cigarette. I like to smoke , not just like the kind of taste , but like the kind of smoke rising nada ...... when smoking is harmful , but could not stop . I think also because the majority of smokers who like the kind of ethereal meaning it. As for me, apart from the kind of ethereal but also to share a cigarette brings inspiration. Cigarettes and tea in general, in my nightlife is also a necessity !
Unfortunately, you must go to face it with a will of the people not for the transfer, a good face that to happen, and everything will happen either. Once owned, do not bother to forget;'ve got, cherish; already lost, retained in memory. Everything has to have good use and enjoy their own happiness, indifferent to the loss by the wind.
Mom noticed which, your body tilted backward, Aspen maintain mom rushed, nervous mother cried, holes dropped on her behalf mom's encounter, the woman's encounter had been cleaned aside along with holes dirt, departing the heavy funnel in order to find, he or she noticed mom forehead associated with whitened locks a great deal, chapped mouth light as well as shaking would like to speak, however simply don't throw away the term, Aspen understand this particular affects an excessive amount of in order to my personal mom, as well as greater than a stick within the mom entire body chef's knife nevertheless discomfort.
yql2014
1st December 2015, 12:00 AM
daminipathi

Best schools offering masters in Histopathology
---------------------------------

(1)Moti Lal Nehru Medical College

(2)Armed Forces Medical College

(3)Topiwala National Medical College

(4)Kasturba Medical College

(5)Topiwala National Medical College

(6)tata Memorial Hospital

(7)Lady Hardinge Medical College

(8)Moti Lal Nehru Medical College

(9)Lady Hardinge Medical College

(10)Rajasthan University of Health Science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?