22nd September 2015, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for admission in Masters in Anaesthesia after completing diploma in nursing? Programme duration, schools offer such programmes and fee details for the same?

I would like to know if i can gain admission to do a masters in anaesthesia after completing a course in diploma in nursing?
which schools offer such programmes.
And how long will this programme last.

Is it going be more expensive than having it done from degree programme to masters programme?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  2. How to join BSc Anaesthesia after completing diploma in anaesthesia technology
  3. Eligibility, admission, fee structure and duration of AMIE course?
  4. Details of MBA in operation programme? What are the full time MBA programmes? Which colleges are offering these programmes?
  5. List of universities which offer Diploma in Banking Business course to B.Com graduate? Detailed information, course duration, fee structure and scope of this course?
  6. What is the fee structure and duration taken for completing Masters in Psychology?
  7. When will the application forms for IISER be available?
  8. Should I study Diploma in Banking and Finance after completing Graduation if pursuing F.Y.B.Com? Admission procedure, fee expenses and course duration?
  9. Eligibility, fee structure and duration of AMIE course for Diploma in Mechanical Engineer?
  10. How to pursue Masters programme in USA? Eligibility criteria for the exam?
  11. How may I do PG diploma courses after completing B.A.M.S with 1 year internship from Chandigarh? What's the duration of the course?
  12. How to become a psychologist? what are the degrees to be completed? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Possibility to study B.Sc(Nursing) without Nursing Diploma course for 1 year I.J.M.B. candidate?
  14. Details about PG diploma in Ayurveda? What is the duration and accommodation facility?
  15. Can I get admission in MBA in Hospital Management after completing 4 years BSc Nursing programme? Which are the universities that I can opt?
  16. Does NTR university offer PG Anesthesia course after completion of BSc Nursing?
  17. List of Naval Schools with fee structure which offer admission in Hyderabad for 3rd standard student? Detailed procedure and requirements to get admission?
  18. Can a B.Sc(nursing) graduate do forensic course? What's the fee structure and duration of course?
14th November 2015, 11:23 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for admission in Masters in Anaesthesia after completing diploma in nursing? Programme duration, schools offer such programmes and fee details for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like to know if i can gain admission to do a masters in anaesthesia after completing a course in diploma in nursing?
which schools offer such programmes.
And how long will this programme last.

Is it going be more expensive than having it done from degree programme to masters programme?

The eligibility to study the MS in Anaesthesia is a pass in MBBS with 50% marks.

Some of the institutions will conduct entrance test for the admission.

The duration of the course is 2 years.

The course is available in the following colleges:

Meenakshi Medical College and Research Institute, Amrita School of Medicine,
Goa University, J.S.S Medical College and Hospital, Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences,
Tirunelveli Medical College etc.

The aspirant cannot study the MS in Anaesthesia with Diploma in Nursing qualification.

The aspirant has to study the MBBS first and then only he or she can join MS in Anaesthesia.

Best of luck!.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?