26th June 2013, 02:09 PM
Rajpal Kaur

How to join Army after completing bachelor of computer application?

sir i have completed Bachelor of computer applications and i want to joia army what are the suitable posts available in army and what procedure should i follow.

1st December 2015, 12:01 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Army after completing bachelor of computer application?

Being a bachelor of computer application degree holder, to join Indian Army you will have to clear CDS entrance examination.

CDS stands for Combined Defense Services and the CDS entrance examination is held twice every year by Union Public Service Commission in two stages which are respectively called as Written examination and Service Selection Board interview.

For appearing in the same examination for joining Indian Aermy you need to have the qualifications given as below :-

* You must be an Indian resident with your age lying within 19 years to 24 years.

* You must have either completed or must be in the final year of your bachelor degree course with ant stream of your choice from a recognized university.

* You must be physically and mentally tough as per the service requirement norms.

For further queries and notifications about the next CDS examination you must log on to the official website of UPSC i.e; www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?