30th November 2015, 08:46 AM
adarsh.sumit

Which institute should I choose between Vibrant, Bansal and Allen?

Sir i am in class 11 and i want to take admission in kota institute in class 12 for better preparation for jee 2017 . So which institute should i choose. I am confusing in is it Vibrant, Bansal, or Allen . Sir please advise me . I need it a lot.

30th November 2015, 02:31 PM
maakaladla

Default Re: Which institute should I choose between Vibrant, Bansal and Allen?

Bansal Institute is much better for Preparation of IIT.
Eligibility in Bansal Institute-
Candidate must passed 12th exam with 70-80% marks.
Only top students can eligible.
so be prepare for 12th exam.
30th November 2015, 02:44 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

It is tough for me also to suggest you the best as each of them are renowned and famous for their performance.

So, I think you can join any of them for the preparation as according to your convenience and fee structure.. Almost the fee for the courses are almost same.
30th November 2015, 04:00 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Although all three are best known for IIT JEE because they have well known faculties and top performing students go to these institutes, therefore you will get very competitive environment in these institutes.

Vibrant has faculties who once used to teach in Bansal, similarly Allen too.

Even Bansal still has very good faculty. But you are free to take admission in anyone.

Appear for admission test in all three and take admission in that institute where you will be getting top batch. And, if you find any variation in tuition fee, then you may decide accordingly.
30th November 2015, 04:33 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Kota has been the best place to prepare for the engineering entrance exams and medical entrance exams for the last decades. Vibrant, Allen and Bansal, all are good institutes for Joint Entrance Examination.

But when it comes to select any one of them, a candidate must select Vibrant over other two that is Allen and Bansal. In recent years, Vibrant has gained more popularity for preparation and due to its good results.
30th November 2015, 05:34 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

All these institute are rated among the best coaching institute for the preparation of JEE examination in Kota, Rajasthan.

So, you can join any one of them which you like most but you have to do the hard work to qualify in the examination as the faculty members are only to guide you and provide you the best study material for the preparation.
30th November 2015, 06:48 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

The best institute for engineering examination preparation in Kota is still the Bansal Classes. For the last few years, this institute has produced candidates among top ranks of Joint Entrance exam.

So from your lists of institutes, I would suggest you to go for one year classroom program for better preparation of JEE exam. Self study is also necessary along with coaching.
30th November 2015, 07:29 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by adarsh.sumit View Post
Sir i am in class 11 and i want to take admission in kota institute in class 12 for better preparation for jee 2017 . So which institute should i choose. I am confusing in is it Vibrant, Bansal, or Allen . Sir please advise me . I need it a lot.
Numerous decent examination preparation coachings have been established in Kota.

Students along with their parents often confuse among these coachings.

Sometimes, it becomes quite difficult to judge which coaching would be better for their ward in shaping a good future for him/her.

Vibrant, Bansal, Allen are among the best coachings.

Among these, Bansal, Allen along with FIIT-JEE are among the Top coachings all over India.

You can go with anyone of them.

However, the best way to choose coaching is to judge by their past achievements.

List of some decent coachings established in Kota are:
30th November 2015, 07:43 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Kota is hub of coaching institutes for preparation of Medical and Engineering Entrance exams in India.

There are so many institutes as you have mentioned here like Bansal Classes, Allen Institute, Vibrant Academy etc. Students get often confused to select which one for better preparation of Joint Entrance exam.

Any coaching institute will just guide how to prepare for exam, self study will play main role in cracking exam. You can take admission in Bansal Classes as its test series are good along with classroom program for Joint Entrance exam.
30th November 2015, 11:52 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

At present the best institute for preparation of Joint Entrance exam is Vibrant Academy. Bansal and Allen are now outdated, they were earlier the best institutes for classroom programmes.

But now Vibrant academy in last 2-3 years has beaten both of these in all respects. You can see the results of Vibrant better than Allen and Bansal.

So, take admission in Vibrant Academy for JEE preparation.
30th November 2015, 11:59 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Vibrant, Bansal and Allen are among the best coaching institute for preparation of medical and engineering entrance examination as their students are excellence in results every year.

For preparation of entrance examination of medical colleges, Allen is the best of all coaching institute in Kota and no one has any doubt about it but for engineering entrance examination, Allen has risen themselves in recent years.
For engineering entrance examination, all the above mentioned along with Resonace and Motion is also good as smart and intelligent student can deliver from anywhere and for that they only need direction and a group of students performing well in the examination are always in center in every coaching and are taught well so that they score good marks and come in poster but the important thing how they prepare average students to perform well in the examinations and in this case Allen has proven themselves in recent years why they are best.
So, at present Allen Institute is the best for preparation of both engineering as well as medical entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?