11th July 2016, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Which are the best Telecom Training Institutes with good Placement in India? How good is the training and placement at IITT Hyderabad?

Hello Sir, Please help me find the best Telecom Training Institutes with good placement service in India. Please also tell me about the training and placements of I.I.T.T in Hyderabad.

Related Questions:
  1. Best telecom training institutes with good placements in India?
  2. Where to get Business Analyst Training and Certification with Placement offer?
  3. Which are the training institutes for Microbiology/Biotechnology in Hyderabad?
  4. Best institute for VLSI or Embedded course having good placement record?
  5. Which are the institutes in ACS Pune providing good PLC training and placement
  6. Which course and summer training will help me to get through placement in big MNC companies?
  7. Best training and placement institutes in Bangalore?
  8. List of best institutes for Embedded System training in Bangalore and Hyderabad?
  9. Names and addresses of the companies which provide training and placement?
  10. How to get information regarding off campus placements?
  11. List of some good core HR training institutes in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to do summer internship? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year and want to apply in companies
  13. Telecom training institute in India with 100% placement record?
  14. What training should I take to join in a Telecom Company being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in ECE? Best Training Institutes in India for this?
  15. Whether a year back in Diploma engineering student apply for apprenticeship at TISCO? Syllabus of TISCO exam? -- [New]
  16. List of government and private companies in Himachal Pradesh for apprenticeship after ITI in Electronics trade? Procedure to apply for it?
  17. Procedure to do internship from National Bearing Corporation (NBC), Jaipur in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Where to go for Food Production Apprenticeship? Fee structure, qualification, schedule and duration of it?
1st August 2016, 12:39 AM
mechanical76
Junior Member+

Smile Re: Which are the best Telecom Training Institutes with good Placement in India? How good is the training and placement at IITT Hyderabad?

Following is the best Telecom Training Institutes with good Placement in India-

**arcus infotech pvt ltd
61 4th Main 2nd Stage Domlur, Bangalore, KA 560071 ‎
080 4125 5515

**SUNiTECH TELECOM & NETWORK PVT
650, Annu Plaza 11th Main, 5th Block Jayanagar, Bangalore, KA 560041 ‎
099 72 341020

**Teleman Institute
Sai Complex, 4th Floor, Above-Corporation Bank, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Bangalore, KA 560001 ‎
080 4099 9135 ‎

**UTL Technologies
#19/6, Ashokpuram School Road, Industrial Suburb, Yeshwanthpur, Bangalore, Yesvantpur Industrial Suburb, Mahalakshmipuram, Bangalore, KA 560022 ‎
080 2347 2171 ‎

**Siri Technologies
Opp To Swarna Jayathi Complex Siri Technologies,3rd Floor, Beside Harsha Mess, Ameerpet, Hyderabad - 500016
+(91)-40-67112178

**NDT Consultants & Training Centre
Plot No. 78, Maruti Sadan, Flat No. 102 (First Floor), Kukatpally, Balaji Nagar, Kukatpally, Hyderabad - 500072
+(91)-9959695560
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?