2nd April 2017, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

List of government and private companies in Himachal Pradesh for apprenticeship after ITI in Electronics trade? Procedure to apply for it?

Dear sir, I have completed ITI from Shamshi, Himachal Pradesh in Electronics stream. Now I want to join apprenticeship. List of government and private companies here for apprenticeship with procedure to apply.

Related Questions:
  1. List of the construction companies along with their procedure, offering summer training for civil engineering students in Himachal Pradesh?
  2. Possibility to get a job without completion of apprenticeship?
  3. How can I get Apprenticeship in some public sector companies like HAL, BHEL, ODF after completing ITI trade COE(BBBT and PMBT)? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What are the best government job opportunities available after completion of B.Sc or BCA course in Himachal Pradesh?
  5. List of companies or factories to do apprenticeship after ITI in Mechanical stream
  6. Can I apply in DRDO CVRDE, Chennai recruitment being an ITI Fitter holder of Chandigarh? Last date of application?
  7. List of entrance exams with syllabus to do apprenticeship after ITI with Electrical trade
  8. List of public sector companies providing 2 month apprenticeship in Hyderabad after B.Sc Electronics
  9. How and where to get apprenticeship after ITI?
  10. Can I take admission in 2nd year after doing ITI from government polytechnic Himachal Pradesh
  11. Am I eligible to write Himachal pradesh, CPMT? My father is army man and posted at Himachal Pradesh
  12. Can I join Bosch Ltd for apprenticeship after ITI with Fitter trade? Can I get job in shipping company after it?
  13. List of institutes along with their admission procedure and fee structure for 11th in Himachal Pradesh and Chandigarh?
  14. Opportunities available after ITI in Electrician?
  15. List of Government colleges which offer MDS in Himachal Pradesh? Procedure to get admission?
  16. Joining Mazagon Dock Limited for apprenticeship in Electrical and Fitter trade of ITI? Question papers asked in exam of it? -- [New]
  17. How can I study Diploma in Electrical Engineering if working in Dubai being a 2 years ITI holder in Refrigeration Trade and Apprenticeship in Refinery?
  18. How to get internship details?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?