6th September 2011, 12:28 AM
fatima9396

Names and addresses of the companies which provide training and placement?

dear sir/madam
i am final year student from ptu punjab and i want to do my 6 months training in hyderabad....plz send the names and address of companies which provide training and placement also.....

Related Questions:
  1. Names of training companies in Hyderabad for Electrical engineering?
  2. Which course and summer training will help me to get through placement in big MNC companies?
  3. Core companies offering Internship to B.Tech(EEE)candidate? Procedure to apply?
  4. List of Companies offering Industrial Training for the candidates of B.Tech in EEE stream?
  5. Good companies which provides summer training in Java at Ahmedabad or Gandhinagar
  6. Companies and their addresses for Summer training for 2nd year Electronics students?
  7. Names of the companies which will provide to me training in Pune or Baramati Region after dong Civil Engineering? What is the criteria for intake of trainees?
  8. Companies that provides 30 days training in Information and Telecommunication? Suitable course for training?
  9. List of companies offering 6 weeks summer training to engineering graduates? How should one apply for them?
  10. List companies offering four week Internship to 2nd year CSE students? -- [New]
  11. Does foreign companies give direct placement in Merchant Navy?
  12. Summer training for second year students? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to take internship in Ahmedabad if I am from electronics and communication branch
  14. Names of the companies which provide 4 to 6 week duration training for 3rd year electrical and electronics engineering student?
  15. How to get internship training from various software companies which are available in Hyderabad?
  16. Companies providing 45 days training to 2nd year student?
  17. List of companies offering Implant Training to M.E. 1st year student in Kanyakumari?
  18. Names of companies providing summer training to 2nd year ECE students in NCR region?
20th May 2013, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names and addresses of the companies which provide training and placement?

Names and addresses of the companies which provide training and placement?
dear sir/madam
i am final year student from CVRCE,Orissa and i want to do my 1 months training in hyderabad....plz send the names and address of companies which provide training and placement also.....

e-mail id:- [email protected]
20th March 2014, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names and addresses of the companies which provide training and placement?

gud afternoon sir/madam
i am doing B.tech in ECE & now i am in 6th sem. i want to do my industrial training of 6 months in gurgaon. kindly please send me the best companies names which provide training as well as job/placement.
E-mail id : [email protected]
3rd April 2014, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

gud mrng sir /madam
i m doing btech in cs stream nd now i m in 6th sem i want to do summer training of 45 days in delhi or hyderabad which provides m certificate vid project so please send me the best companies which provides m training in advance java as well as job/placement.thnks
e mail id:[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?