3rd July 2011, 12:50 AM
pruthviram

Best universities to do M.Tech(Computer Science) if my aggregate in B.E(Information Science) is 57.25%?

Please suggest some best universities to do M.Tech (Computer Science) if my aggregate in B.E(Information Science) is 57.25%.

Thanks & Regards
Pruthvi R

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission for MS in Computer Science in universities of USA having secured 58.9% in Computer Science Engineering?
  2. How many fields are there in BSc?
  3. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do?
  4. Do universities in UK accept GRE marks? Which are those universities?
  5. What is the scope of BSc Physics science? I have scored 59.6% marks in aggregate
  6. Can I get admission for MS degree in any of the top universities after scoring 63% aggregate?
  7. How to do masters degree in dairy science of animal science and dairy science department of agriculture university?
  8. Is it necessary to appear in IELTS to get MS (Computer Science) admission in UK? List of universities offering MS (Computer Science) in UK? -- [New]
  9. Can BSc mathematics students appear for MSc Computer Application?
  10. Can a Commerce student study Public Administration at PG level?
  11. How to do MSc after doing B.Pharma from Jamia?
  12. Names of the universities which offer Home Science Ph.D admission? List of those universities?
  13. Universities offering M.Phil in Political Science?
  14. List of universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to study MS in computer science in USA? I have scored 5.58 CGPA in my B.E in computer science
  16. When can I apply for gRE and what must be my aggregate and score in GRE to get seat in leading universities of UK?
  17. List of universities to apply for Ph.D in Computer Science?
  18. Will I have to give any entrance exams like GATE to do Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to do Ph.D? List of government or central universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science?
3rd July 2011, 10:00 AM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Default Re: Best universities to do M.Tech(Computer Science) if my aggregate in B.E(Information Science) is 57.25%?

you have many universities if you have mentioned your location it would be easy to tell as far Tamil nadu is conserned you have chance in sathyabama,SRM,saastha and many other
9th July 2011, 01:30 AM
pruthviram

Default Re: Best universities to do M.Tech(Computer Science) if my aggregate in B.E(Information Science) is 57.25%?

Which are the best M.Tech universities in Karnataka?
6th September 2013, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

can i get any iit,nit or iiit having valid gate score with 59% in mca ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?