26th October 2011, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

Best way to get Job in Government sector being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?

Hi frnds dis is mr syam,nw iam studying b.tech 3rd yr,pls tell me the best way of get job in govt sector r any else.send ur kind infrmation to email syam445

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for any job regarding government sector? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year
  2. What are the job opportunities after giving GATE exam in the public and private sector? I am pursuing B.Tech in ECE in 3rd year
  3. Am I eligible for a job in government sector after scoring an aggregate of 74%? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to get a government job while pursuing BCA 3rd year?
  5. Which kind of Jobs will I get being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  6. How to get job in Air Force being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE?
  7. For what kind of job will I be eligible(specially in government sector) after scoring 70% aggregate?
  8. What kind of jobs can I get in government sector after securing 73% in B.Tech 3rd year?
  9. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Com candidate? -- [New]
  10. How to get Internship in top Companies being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  11. How to get a job in government sector? I am a 3rd year CSE branch student
  12. How can I prepare for Placements being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  13. List of available Jobs for me in Government sector being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech with CSE stream with an aggregate of 68%?
  14. Eligibility for job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in Civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  15. Which is best after B.Tech, MBA or M.Tech? Can I get a government or private sector job?
  16. For which Government Jobs I am eligible to apply being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of ECE course?
  17. Required Percentage of Marks to apply for Indian Navy being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  18. Eligibility for applying job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
27th October 2011, 10:43 AM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Best way to get Job in Government sector being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?

Dear friend,
You said that you are in the 3rd year of B.Tech.

If you are interested in Govt. sector jobs,
Then try to concentrate hard on your study now.
Because they want minimum 60% marks in your academic career.

Eligibility criteria :

1.Educational qualification :
You should have minimum 60% MARKS IN YOUR 10TH,12TH AND GRADUATION.

2.Study gap :
mAXIMUM 2 YEARS OF STUDY GAP IS ALLOWED HERE.

3.backlog factor :
You should not have any active backlogs in the time of campus recruitment.

During your final semester please register with the govt. companies you want to join.

They will let you know the details about date,pattern of the examination
etc.

All the best........
24th November 2011, 07:10 PM
m.khushhal

Default Re: Best way to get Job in Government sector being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?

Hi...
Dear friend ..To get best job in government you should have good knowledge and best skills .
If you want get job in your core companies you should be perfect in your core subjects because you will get question on your subjects .
If you want job in bank sector you should be perfect in the following topics:
Aptitude
Reasoning
General Awareness
Computer knowledge
English

If you are perfect then you will get good job easily for this you need to do hard work.
All the best
14th January 2012, 07:25 AM
senthilkumarvm

hi my dear friend.. you are asking about best way to get government job...

First you must complete your B.Tech.. after that you can apply for the government job..
if you want to join state government job, then you must excellent in your mother tongue OR
if you want to get job from Central government then you must have knowledge about hindi, because central government is based on hindi..

And also separate entrance exam will be conducter and then rank list will ba prepared.. after that only you can called for job..

All The Best VMS-AJH
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?