22nd June 2010, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Which is better Aerospace Engineering or Mechanical Engineering?

now i gave 12th exam.I got 85% in pcm, 123 in mhtcet and 32 in aieee. But i didn't give iit jee or any exam. now i am intrested in aerospace engg in banglore. Should i get admission or not. my parents forced me to take admission to mech engg. what should i do?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do masters in Aerospace Engineering after passing 2nd year mechanical engineering
  2. Can I do diploma in mechanical engineering to be eligible for doing aerospace engineering in future? -- [New]
  3. Is it better to take aerospace engineering after Mechanical engineering?
  4. Is it possible to do MS in Aerospace Engineering after Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Is there any difference between Mechanical and Aerospace engineering in bachelor's degree?
  6. Can a Mechanical Engineering student study M.E in Aerospace Engineering?
  7. Which course in B.E is the best and what are the job opportunities?
  8. Detailed information and scope of Aerospace Engineering course for Diploma Mechanical student? List of colleges in Delhi?
  9. Best university to pursue MS Aerospace Engineering in USA? What to do to get a seat in US?
  10. Can I do Aerospace Engineering after B.E in computer engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering from USA after passing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. After B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering can I do M.Tech in Aeronautical or Aerospace Engineering?
  13. How can I do MS in Aerospace Engineering from MIT, USA
  14. List of streams available to study in B.Tech
  15. Admission in Aerospace Engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. How many subjects are available for B.Tech students in india
  17. Will I be able to do M.E/M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering or Aerospace Engineering after doing B.E Mechanical?
  18. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
27th January 2012, 05:53 PM
selva786

Thumbs up Re: Which is better Aerospace Engineering or Mechanical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
now i gave 12th exam.I got 85% in pcm, 123 in mhtcet and 32 in aieee. But i didn't give iit jee or any exam. now i am intrested in aerospace engg in banglore. Should i get admission or not. my parents forced me to take admission to mech engg. what should i do?

Mechanical engineering better then the aeronautical engineering because more job opportunities for mechanical engineering in private and Govt.sectors.
3rd May 2012, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is better Aerospace Engineering or Mechanical Engineering?

what is the rank/marks needed for mechanical engineering in NIT Rourkela or Tirchi?
22nd May 2012, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

How many ranks are reqired aerospace engneer in aieee
15th June 2012, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

will anna univ have campus interview in b.e aero
14th August 2012, 03:06 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Well My dear Friend,

Both the streams are good. Your parents are forcing you to go for Mechanical because may be they think that it has more demand these days as compared to aerospace Engineering, which is true.

Yes dear, no doubt Aerospace has great demand these days and really a good stream but as compared to Mechanical Engineering it has less job opportunities in India these days but there are chances that the ratio of opportunities will increase withing 5 years in this trade.

But the fact is you don't have interest in this stream and want to go for Aerospace, then interest matters a lot. Because a person will definitely to best in the stream, which he/she really likes.

One thing more,must clear out that is this your interest or your obstinate behavior towards your parents.

GOOD LUCK.
14th August 2012, 03:09 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Well My dear Friend,

Both the streams are good. Your parents are forcing you to go for Mechanical because may be they think that it has more demand these days as compared to aerospace Engineering, which is true.

Yes dear, no doubt Aerospace has great demand these days and really a good stream but as compared to Mechanical Engineering it has less job opportunities in India these days but there are chances that the ratio of opportunities will increase withing 5 years in this trade.

But the fact is you don't have interest in this stream and want to go for Aerospace, then interest matters a lot. Because a person will definitely to best in the stream, which he/she really likes.

One thing more,must clear out that is this your interest or your obstinate behavior towards your parents.

GOOD LUCK.
6th February 2013, 04:42 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

Well My dear Friend,

GOOD LUCK.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?