26th May 2019, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Which is better between BAMS and BHMS? List of private colleges?

I got 181 marks in NEET exam. Now, can I take admission in either Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) or Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) in any private college? Which are the top most private colleges for these two courses? Which will be better between these two?

31st May 2019, 03:53 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better between BAMS and BHMS? List of private colleges?

Both are good depending upon your talent, capabilities and entrepreneur skills and mostly your choice depends on your interest.

Top BAMS college

Institute of Medical Sciences, Varanasi
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot
Jupiter Ayurved Medical College, Nagpur
KLE university, Karnataka

Top BHMS college

Aryaveer Homoeopathy Medical College and hospital, Rajkot
Ahmedabad homoeopathy Medical college, Ahmedabad
Ahmednagar Homoeopathic medical college, Ahmednagar
Chandola Homoeopathic Media college, Udham Singh Nagar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?