20th June 2012, 11:03 AM
yogesh.pal728

Which is better between Certification and Part Time MCA? What are the job opportunities after doing computer science? Minimum annual Package for the same?

sir,i completed my bsc comp. sci. With 67.37% ,i want to ask u sir that which is better certification or part time mca and what is job oppurnity after doing comp. Sci. and it's minimum annual package?

Related Questions:
  1. List of various diploma courses after BDS? Where are the courses offered? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is MCA or M.Sc(Computer Science) has wide job opportunities in IT sector? Universities offering 2 year MCA course?
  3. Which course to opt for post graduation between part time MBA and MCA?
  4. Which parttime courses can I opt so that I can gain an increase in my salary package?
  5. How can I get a government job while working in Pharma Private Company?
  6. What kind of PG courses(along with details) are available to increase my job opportunities and to improve my career? I have completed B.Sc in Computer Technology and MCA through correspondence. I have 4 years of IT experience
  7. Can I do Ph.D in computer science part time and then complete MCA and M.Phil simultaneously? -- [New]
  8. What are the job opportunities after computer science engineering
  9. PhD Computer Science Guidance ship for Registration (Part-Time)
  10. Should I study Part Time MCA if working in an IT company? Is Part Time MCA has less value than Full Time MCA?
  11. What should I do to continue my studies from Abroad after Diploma in CSE?
  12. Will I get a better package after pursuing CCNA, CCNP and Network Security Certification along with MCA?
  13. How to do a part time job along with MCA in Delhi?
  14. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Science to M.Sc postgraduate? Total expenses to study Part Time PhD?
  15. How to get a job as part time after doing computer science?
  16. Information regarding Part Time Job Opportunities after completion of 10+2 with Commerce?
  17. Minimum salary package after completing B.Tech Computer Science?
  18. How to do Ph.D in computer science after completing MCA from Avadi?
29th October 2012, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is better between Certification and Part Time MCA? What are the job opportunities after doing computer science? Minimum annual Package for the same?

sir,i completed my bsc n want to go for MCA...but which is better?part time or full time mca....?and if i go for part time mca,then can i get same certificate As full time student gets aftr mca?
23rd April 2014, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is better between Certification and Part Time MCA? What are the job opportunities after doing computer science? Minimum annual Package for the same?

sir i had completed ma bca. with 58% and im doing job in IT company as php developer.n i want to go for mca suggest which is better for me partym aur full tym
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?