24th April 2014, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to continue my studies from Abroad after Diploma in CSE?

hello sir i m persuing in diploma in CSE and after completing my diploma i want to continue my studies from abroad so what should i do and which course is better for me plz guid me

Related Questions:
  1. How to do high studies in abroad after doing B.E CSE?
  2. How may I go to abroad to do B.Tech after completing my diploma in CSE?
  3. Which are the certificate courses that can be undertaken while doing B.E CSE? How will they help me in my studies? Tests for which I have to prepare for doing MS in abroad?
  4. Best college to join after completing Diploma in ECE?
  5. How can I get information regarding the admission after discontinue of diploma studies?
  6. Should I do job or continue my studies in B.E. after diploma in CSE?
  7. How can I continue my diploma in Aeronauticals after discontinuing it in between?
  8. How can I continue my studies in abroad after passing class 12th with science stream? I can expense upto 12 lacks only
  9. What should I do for continuing my studies? I have done 10th with 64% marks but due to some problem I didn't continue my studies later. Now I want to continue my studies in any technical field. Suggest technical courses along with their full details
  10. Chances to get job or continue studies in Abroad?
  11. Is it possible to continue my diploma studies from 2nd year after discontinuing it few years back? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Should I choose MBA or MS? Which are some of the good abroad universities?
  13. Is there any chance to continue my studies if I left my diploma in EEE 8 years back?
  14. Should I go abroad after diploma or after degree? Scope in abroad for studies or work after completing diploma in computers? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How may I continue my further studies from abroad after passing class 10th with full scholarship?
  16. Where can I pursue my studies after completing 3 years diploma in automobile
  17. which course should i choose if I am interested in doing higher studies? I want to study in abroad
  18. Which course is having better career scope in Abroad between CSE and EEE?
11th May 2014, 08:12 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What should I do to continue my studies from Abroad after Diploma in CSE?

As you have done diploma in computer science and after that you can apply for the further studies in abroad then it is best for your career there you will get good job after the degree and if you can do job here after the studies from the abroad then you will get good company with good salary package. So, try to get good college for the degree course in this field.

There are many scope in this field and in this computer technology world i think it is best to do degree in computer science and in abroad there are also many companies in which you can apply for the job and i think it is best for you to get good job there.

And you can also do degree as part time you can do degree along with job.
And in India there are also many companies in which you can apply for the job after studying in abroad.

Here are some companies:
Intel
Infosys
Patani
Dell
Hp

And there are also many companies in which you can apply for the job after the degree in computer science.
25th January 2016, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to continue my studies from Abroad after Diploma in CSE?

hello...
I am perusing diploma in cse and I m really confused for my further studies and should I prefer job. kindly guide me. and also I m thinking for studying in abroad so kindly guide with the correct option.
thankyou
29th March 2016, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

I wnat to go abroad to do B.Tech after diploma engg. So I want to chose a best college for B . Tech , Which college is best . Please name them various list of top ten college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?