20th September 2014, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

PhD Computer Science Guidance ship for Registration (Part-Time)

I am started doing PhD in Cloud Computing, under the Guidance ship of Dr. K. Mani MCA, M. Tech, M.Phil., Ph.D. (Computer Science Dept), bharathidasan university,Tiruchirappalli. My Guide has still one or two positions for the guideship, I can recommend to my guide, who is a Professor in Tiruchirappalli, If anyone interested from the computer science dept to Register Part time PhD in Computer Science, Pl get in touch with me [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering Part time Ph.D in Computer Science in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. PhD part time/full time Computer Science in IIT or Foreign university?
  3. PhD in Computer Science is possible to do from IGNOU or not?
  4. Prerequisite to do PhD in IIT? Whether IIT offer part time PhD? What about candidate self employed and want to pursue PhD in IIT?
  5. How to register for Ph.D part time under Anna University?
  6. Which type of PhD should I do full time or part time? Going to university daily is necessary in regular PhD? Syllabus, books and question papers for it?
  7. Universities offering part time PhD in Computer Science at Hyderabad?
  8. What I need to do to get registered for PhD in Computer Science? Which UGC recognized universities I can register with?
  9. List of good universities offering part time Ph.D in computer science? What is the procedure to get admission there?
  10. Which are the institutes providing part time Ph.D courses in Computer Science?
  11. Universities offering part time Ph.D in Ecology and Environmental Science?
  12. Colleges in Mumbai who conducts PhD in Pharmaceutics? Difference between part time and full time PhD?
  13. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
  14. From where can I do part time PhD in Pharmaceutical Science?
  15. Eligibility for PhD in Computer Science or Computer Application? Which university is providing these courses?
  16. Details of universities offering part time PhD in Pharmaceutics?
  17. How to apply for part time Ph.D in computer science from Haryana Universities?
  18. List of good universities offering part time Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to get admission in there?
8th August 2017, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: PhD Computer Science Guidance ship for Registration (Part-Time)

Hello sir. I am Interested to do the PHD in Computer Science in Part Time , can You please share details to my mail or phone , mail id: [email protected], contact no: 8801835180/ 8015839283.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?