13th June 2015, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Ph.D in computer science part time and then complete MCA and M.Phil simultaneously?

Can I do Ph.D in computer science part time and then complete MCA and M.Phil simultaneously? Will that be possible? Can someone please advice me in this if you know more on the topic? I just wanted to ensure that I will use the time and wise and do most of it!

14th June 2015, 01:42 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Ph.D in computer science part time and then complete MCA and M.Phil simultaneously?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I do Ph.D in computer science part time and then complete MCA and M.Phil simultaneously? Will that be possible? Can someone please advice me in this if you know more on the topic? I just wanted to ensure that I will use the time and wise and do most of it!
If you have completed MCA degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for Ph.D course in part time.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

There is no age criteria.

You can choose on below given topics which are easy to understand.

1)Image processing

2)Pattern recognition

3)Soft computing

4)AI

5)Algorithm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?