7th May 2015, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Which is better between Hotel management 3 years course or certification after completion of BBM course?

Hotel management 3 year degree is better? or after pursuing degree in BBM than hotel management certificate course is better? Can you please let me know the advantages and disadvantages of both? Can I opt for the certification course? Will it be good?

Related Questions:
  1. How to study Hotel Management after doing BBM degree?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for BBM course after completion of 12th standard with 60% marks?
  3. How to do part time diploma course in hotel management?
  4. Any short term certification course that I can do after studying BBM?
  5. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
  6. How can I do Hotel Management course being a BBM degree holder?
  7. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
  8. How can I do Doctorate in Hotel Management being a candidate with an age of 49 years and having 28 years of experience in Hotel Management?
  9. Can i take up Hotel Management as a career after 11th standard?
  10. Job opportunities with salary expectation for BBM graduate? Detailed information about BBM program?
  11. Date of entrance exam for MSc(2 years) Hotel Management course? Institutes conducting this course in India?
  12. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank?
  13. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  14. Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering?
  15. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the course duration of Master of Hotel Management program? How much salary I will get after completing MHM?
  17. Can I do Hotel Management course after completion of BA Graduation?
  18. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure?
15th May 2015, 09:37 PM
shekhartyagi50

Default Re: Which is better between Hotel management 3 years course or certification after completion of BBM course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hotel management 3 year degree is better? or after pursuing degree in BBM than hotel management certificate course is better? Can you please let me know the advantages and disadvantages of both? Can I opt for the certification course? Will it be good?
You should go for Hotel management course as you would be able to get a degree course for 3 year and you can get good jobs in this field too

And you would be clear that certification is not so good on the basis of which you can't get good jobs

So you should go for the Graduation course
22nd October 2015, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is better between Hotel management 3 years course or certification after completion of BBM course?

Sir/Mam,

what is scope after completing with BBM(IB) degree? should I do CS course or hotel management? coz in both also I am interested. plz reply asap.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?