31st August 2013, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

How to study Hotel Management after doing BBM degree?

hello, my name is prudhvi ,iam doing BBM degree, and i wanted to study hotel management but unfortunatly i have taken BBM, so can i do MBA in hotel management after BBM degree

16th October 2015, 01:02 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to study Hotel Management after doing BBM degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello, my name is prudhvi ,iam doing BBM degree, and i wanted to study hotel management but unfortunatly i have taken BBM, so can i do MBA in hotel management after BBM degree
Well, being BBM student, you are eligible to apply for MBA in Hotel Management course. There are so many college offers MBA in Hotel Management. Those candidates who have completed their Bachelor Degree in any discipline are eligible to apply for MBA in Hotel Management course. You are required to appear and qualify in the CAT/MAT entrance exam in order to get admission for MBA in Hotel Management course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?