20th June 2011, 01:59 AM
prathik joshi

Which is better between job and higher studies having scored 70% aggregate in B.E civil?

I've completed my B.E in civil.I'm very much confused whether to go for higher studies or to do a job.I've aggregate of 70% overall .please help me what should i do?????

Related Questions:
21st June 2011, 01:06 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better between job and higher studies having scored 70% aggregate in B.E civil?

Dear Friend

If your B.E. has been completed and you have both sort of options in
your hand i.e. JOB and Higher study then you should choose the option
which is more bright.

If your JOB is in some good core company or some PSU then you should
go for the Job.

If you have the option to study M.Tech. in some of the IITs or NITs and
you have no good Job then you should better go for higher study.

If you have only one option from the two, then you should blindly
go for that.

If you do not have any of the two options then you should prepare
for PSU Jobs as well as GATE.

Once you qualify GATE or get a job in some good core company or a PSU
then go for the better one as explained above.

The PSUs for which you should prepare, are;
NTPC, ONGC, SAIL, CIL etc
21st June 2011, 06:15 AM
dineshpandiyan

Smile Re: Which is better between job and higher studies having scored 70% aggregate in B.E civil?

if you study further M.Tech,you prepare and write the GATE exam. the M.tech programmes giving the advanced additional knowledge and high salary than B.Tech. so, you are not confused between these two.
21st June 2011, 08:17 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better between job and higher studies having scored 70% aggregate in B.E civil?

hi dear
you get the job surely after get good percentage in civil
civil is a good branch
it is the heart of engg.
so now a days more demand available for this
you did not worry
you apply job for many construction company

or try govt. job
21st June 2011, 12:53 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

hallo friend,
First of all don't get confused, because this is the high time to choose the correct path.. so, first decide then go for that with your 100%..
if you want to do a job for some time to earn some money then go for a job for 2 years..
meanwhile you take preparation for the higher study, after 2 years go for higher study..
you can go for MBA/M.tech....
sometimes the company will provide the money for higher study.. so my suggestion will be to go for a job first then go for higher study..
good luck.
21st June 2011, 12:59 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

hallo friend,
First of all don't get confused, because this is the high time to choose the correct path.. so, first decide then go for that with your 100%..
if you want to do a job for some time to earn some money then go for a job for 2 years..
meanwhile you take preparation for the higher study, after 2 years go for higher study..
you can go for MBA/M.tech....
sometimes the company will provide the money for higher study.. so my suggestion will be to go for a job first then go for higher study..
good luck.
21st June 2011, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

i have passed my 10 2with overall 60percent marks but have 40percent in bio may i eligible for mediclr enyrances
16th October 2011, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

what are the scopes for higher studies after completing btech in civil engineering?
17th October 2011, 09:37 PM
blizard

Dear friend,
This is the time of confusion.
But do not afraid.

If you want to job comfortably with due respect then you must do the higher study.
Because after M.Tech you will find a job where there will be no work in the field.

But After B.Tech you will have to work a lot in the field.But many students does not like this.
So,
You will have to select among these.the choice is yours.

Best of luck...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?