31st January 2011, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Job after after 56% in 10th, 77% in 12th and currently pursuing B.Tech (Mechanical)?

sir i am student of b-tech mechanical branch and i got in 10th 56% and in 12th 77% can i get job

Related Questions:
  1. Job after after 56% in 10th, 77% in 12th and currently pursuing B.Tech (Mechanical)?
  2. Job in TATA motors after 66%, 53.4% and 78% marks in 10th, 12th and B.Tech(mechanical)? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am i eligible to get a job at TCS after scoring 64% in B.Tech, 58% in 12th and 77% in 10th
  4. Will I be able to get Job being a candidate having secured above 75% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech having a gap of 4 years?
  5. Can I face any problem while apply for job after completing B.Tech if pursuing 12th from NIOS?
  6. How to get a part time job as a mechanical student? I am pursuing B.Tech Mechanical
  7. Whether IT Industries requires sufficient percentage in 10th and 12th for job recruitment?
  8. Can I eligible to get jon in Infosys having secured 76.99% in 10th, 68.44% in 12th and pursuing 4th year B.Tech?
  9. Which mechanical companies are providing jobs for those who have passed 10th with 62.5%, 12th with 52%, B.E with 68%?
  10. Can I be eligible for a job in IBM company after scoring 63% in 10th and 68% in Intermediate
  11. What can I do on the basis of 73% in 10th, 79% in inter and 75% in B.Tech?
  12. Is it possible to do 4 years course to appear for GATE? I am pursuing mechanical engineering in Malaysia
  13. Job in TCS, Wipro, Accenture and Infosys for a candidate who has secured 60% in 10th, 62% in 12th and pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech(CSE)?
  14. Is it easy to find a job in core companies for a girl? Should I prefer such kind of job? What would be career growth prospect?
  15. Procedure to get Job in Income Tax Department being a candidate pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Am I eligible for placement in HP after securing 88% in 10th and 79% in 12th
  17. Can I do Diploma on Boilers being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? What Job Opportunities can I get in coming days?
  18. Can I get a job in any MNC company after scoring 74% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 67% in BCA? -- [New]
3rd February 2011, 09:11 PM
akki89

Default Re: Job after after 56% in 10th, 77% in 12th and currently pursuing B.Tech (Mechanical)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am student of b-tech mechanical branch and i got in 10th 56% and in 12th 77% can i get job
Dear friend,

You can surely get a job if you have a good knowledge of your stream.
Also Mechanical is an evergreen stream and has a vast field of
opportunities. What you have scored earlier might slightly
affect your starting opportunities as most of companies when come
for campus recruitment, put a cut-off criteria of throughout 60% your
academic career. But if you have a good hold and technical knowledge of
your major course you will surely crack the companies and will get a great
job.
So, keep trying off-campus and also keep checking the companies coming
to your institution who are not putting this criteria of overall 60%.
Also you can give graduate examination conducted by various PSUs
for recruitment in the company.

Best wishes..
4th February 2011, 08:27 AM
ROOPA SAMAL

Default Re: Job after after 56% in 10th, 77% in 12th and currently pursuing B.Tech (Mechanical)?

your 10th and 12th marks won't matter u much during your placement..
as u are mechanical ...it is an ever green field....u would easily be able to get into any of the companies...
work on ur oratory skills & build up confiedence in yourself......
& most important do well in btech.....

all the very best for the future....
4th February 2011, 08:36 PM
nikhilmi
Senior Member++++

Hello,
First of all you must not have the feeling that you would not get any jobs.Even though your 10th percentage is low but you have done well in 12th and make sure to get good percentage in your engineering.

Though some of the companies do ask for 60% throughout but remember not all of them.I have seen lots of people who have never done well in their 10th and even 12th but still they are well placed after completing their engineering.

And afterall, being in Mechanical,you should not worry much and instead concentrate on your studies.You will get lots of opportunities.
4th February 2011, 09:12 PM
khanddn
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friend;
Greeting for the day;

Always think positive and keep distance from negative thinker.
As far as your question is concern job is not totally depends upon the Academic percentage i have seen many students that he has overall good % throughout but still he has not getting job.
If you want to be really in a good company than you have to find out your shortcomings and change them in to merits,work upon your technical knowledge as well as communication.
and lastly now try to concentrate on your present study and understand the concept deeply and do well in your academics.
Don't worry to much there are lots of company to hire you .
All the very Best
Thanks
4th February 2011, 09:51 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

After Completing Your B.tech Mechanical Course You Will Get Good Jobs In Future Because This Field Was Evergree And there Are Lots Of Opportunity Are Availiable for Mechanical Students.

So, If You Really Want To Get Jobs In Good Companies, Then Please Scored Good Marks Or CGPA in Your B.tech. You Have Not Scored Well marks In Your 10th Exams, But In 12th You Have Scored Good Marks.

So, In Now A Days OR In Campus Recruitment Few Of The Companies Want 60% Marks Since From 10th, But You Have Not Scored Good Marks In 10th, So, You Will Face Some difficulties to Find Jobs In Few Companies.

But, Most Of the Companies Only Chek Your Current Marks. So, If You Have Scored Good Marks In Your B.tech Exams, Then You Will Get Good Jobs In Good Companies, So Please Increase Your Performance And Communication Skills To Get Good Jobs In Future.
4th February 2011, 10:26 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Mechanical is a very good stream or branch as it offers a number of jobs not only in private sector but also in government sector as well.

Some well-known companies need 60% throughout your career for recruitment but don't worry most important is your B.tech marks .you have performed well in class 12th after bad result in class 10th. so try to score good marks in graduation means B.tech. i had seen so many cases in which students having bad percentage in class 10th get placed in some better companies. most important here is knowledge .

As far as job is concerned ,there is no need to worry as i already said machenical is an evergreen branch and offers a large amount of jobs.so don't worry.
4th February 2011, 11:58 PM
benz

Dear friend

You will get difficulty in getting jobs in IT Companies like TCS,INFOSYS,WIPRO etc.
As you are a mechanical engg. student the IT sector is not a fruitful field for you.
You should join some core company in which you may get the work according to your
studies. If you join the core companies then being a mechanical engineer you will easily
get promoted rather than in IT sector.These days Indian PSUs are offering very lucrative
packages so I will suggest you to join some PSU.Almost all PSUs offer job for mechanical
engineers.Some PSUs for which you can apply are ;
ONGC
NMDC
NTPC
SAIL
CIL
GAIL
IOCL
OIL
etc.

Apart from these if you have any interest in higher studies then you should take
GATE and GRE.GATE is entrance test for M.Tech programs in IITs and IISC.
GRE score is for admission in foreign universities.

Thank you
5th February 2011, 11:09 AM
xavi

freind hi,

--->> Now A Days OR In Campus Recruitment Few Of The Companies Want 60% Marks Since From 10th, But You Have Not Scored Good Marks In 10th, So, You Will Face Some difficulties to Find Jobs In Few Companies.
--then also some companies go for non-careers..
just wait for those
--all is well

all the best
12th February 2011, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

sir now i am student of b-tech(Lateral Entry) Electronics&Communication branch and i got in 10th 68.5% and in 12th 58.8% then i passed Diploma in Electronics & Tele-Communication with 83.5% can i get job
14th February 2011, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Am btech cs student,i secure in btech 78%.i got in 10 and 12 is 64% and 59.8%.which software company am apply them?
19th February 2011, 03:06 AM
Unregistered

yeah sure u will get a job coz u hv fulfilled all the criteria of throughout 60%
the reason behind this is tht among ur diploma nd 12th only one will b considerd
18th April 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

job after after 76.4%in 10th,53.5% in12 and 82% diploma and currently pursuing b-tech(information technology)
21st June 2011, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

I GOT 48 % ON 10TH CAN I DO JOB
24th June 2011, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 64 % in 10th and 53.5 in 12th and 70% in my bca degree... can i valid for applying software developer job in wipro..?
from
[email protected]
9th August 2011, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

i passed my 10th with 77% and 12th with 65%from pseb(punjab) but now i get admission in mechanical eng.but i have no any interest in it .plz tell me what can i do,now ?
16th August 2011, 12:47 AM
Sehwag6

You have many job options in core companies after finishing mechanical like bhel, bsnl, tata motors, tvs and so on
16th October 2011, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

job after after 67% in 10th,73% in 12th & currently pursuing b.tech(computer science)?
17th October 2011, 09:33 PM
blizard

dear friend,
There are so many jobs for you after having 56% in 10th, 77% in 12th.
you should try to score 70% to 80% in your graduation.
Then you will be able to apply many good companies.

Here are some companies in which you can apply :

1.L&T

2.Mahindra and Mahindra.

3.Alstom

4.Tata motors.

5.Arjun group of industries etc.

But you can also try in these type of jobs :

1.Call center jobs.

2.Tech support.

3.Product selling manager etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?