16th April 2016, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

What are the various higher studies options available after completion of B.E Civil Engineering?

Sir/Mam,

I have completed my b.e civil studies now what are the different option for higher studies pls guide me? It will be helpful if you can provide me the details as soon as possible. Awaiting for the response on this as I need to move forward.

Related Questions:
16th April 2016, 10:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the various higher studies options available after completion of B.E Civil Engineering?

After completion of your B.E Civil Engineering, you can pursue your higher studies in Master's degree courses like M.E, MBA, MS, etc., based on your interest. It is best to opt M.E Civil Engineering course being a B.E Civil Engineering candidate.

If you are interested to go into Business field, you can also opt for MBA course. You can pursue MS course after completion of B.E Civil Engineering course.
16th April 2016, 11:22 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the various higher studies options available after completion of B.E Civil Engineering?

Higher Studies options available after completion of B.E in Civil Engineering:

Obviously M.E/ M.Tech in Civil Engineering course is the top and best option for candidates from B.Tech/ B.E in Civil Engineering background. Kindly go through the following instructions.

>> As you have successfully completed B.E in Civil Engineering, I suggest you to appear in GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) Entrance Examination which is conducted national level every year. Based on the marks you secure in GATE Examination, you will be getting seat in Top Colleges for M.E/ M.Tech admission.

>> Several disciplines available for B.E/ B.Tech Civil Engineering Graduates are as follows.
* M.Tech in Structural Engineering
* M.Tech in Transportation Engineering
* M.Tech in Geo Technical Engineering
* M.Tech in Environmental Engineering
* M.Tech in Water Resource Engineering
17th April 2016, 11:48 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I have completed my b.e civil studies now what are the different option for higher studies pls guide me? It will be helpful if you can provide me the details as soon as possible. Awaiting for the response on this as I need to move forward.
The aspirant can study many courses after B.E in Civil Engineering like
  • M.E / M.Tech in Civil Engineering
  • M.E Structural Engineering
  • M.E Transportation Engineering
  • M.E Irrigation and Water Management
  • M.E Construction Engineering and Management
  • M.E Environmental Engineering
  • M.E Infrastructure Engineering
  • MBA
  • M.Des.
  • M.Arch
18th April 2016, 12:39 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

There are so many courses available after completing B.E in Civil Engineering course. Here, I am listing some best courses, which you can apply for after B.E in Civil Engineering.

• M.Tech in Building Technology and Construction Management
  • M.Tech in Environmental Engineering
  • M.Tech in Geotechnical Engineering
  • M.Tech in Hydraulic and Water Resources Engineering
  • M.Tech in Structural Engineering
  • M.Tech in Transportation Engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?