4th April 2015, 12:37 AM
krishnakishore1029

Which is better between MSc computer and MSc chemistry?

i had completed my bsc !
i totally in confusion. which sub to take in msc. either msc (computer )or msc (chemistry) which has scop not for teaching field!?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MSc Computer Science after completing BSc Chemistry with 49%
  2. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East?
  3. In which stream to do M.Sc, Pharmaceutical, Chemistry or Biochemistry?
  4. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  5. What are the jobs available after MSc IT? How much salary will be offered? Can I do Ph.D after MSc?
  6. Difference between MSc after BSc and Integrated MSc?
  7. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  8. Can I do MCA after Msc? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to study for MSc Computers after studying B.Com Computer?
  10. Which are the distance education centers available for the courses in MSc Chemistry and MSc Applied Chemistry?
  11. How can I apply for MSc chemistry or MSc Physics in Kerala or Karnataka? What is the cutoff marks?
  12. How may I pursue masters in Llfe sciences from UK after completing BE in biotechnology from VTU?
  13. What should I do M.Sc in Chemistry or M.Sc in Microbiology? Which one has better job opportunity?
  14. Can I do MSc Chemistry or MSc Geology?
  15. How can I do MSc Externally? I want to do MSc Chemistry
  16. MSc entrance sample question paper for admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University?
  17. Best private universities for MSc chemistry in Dehradun
  18. Which is better M.Sc IT or M.Sc CS after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
4th April 2015, 11:06 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which is better between MSc computer and MSc chemistry?

# From your query it is came to know that you want to do M.Sc. But you are still confused over the field.

# Actually, the final decision while opting the field for post-graduation should be your own. We can only suggest you with all pros and cons.

# Both the fields whether Computer Science or Chemistry has its own importance.

# First of all, apart from teaching profession master degree in Chemistry has good career option in chemical industry, pharma industry, manufacturing industry in Quality Control section as Quality Control Manager, Lab Manager, Lab Chemist etc.

# On the other side, master degree in Computer Science will enable to seek job in IT companies like WIPRO, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?