20th August 2011, 10:40 PM
maryam m qazi

Which is the better choice between M.Tech or PG Diploma in Clinical Research and Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?

what wil be better option after MSc in microbiology?will it be MTech or PGdiploma (1yr)in clinical research or Phd as i dont want to go in teaching line please help as i am highly confused

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better choice for me between M.Sc in Industrial Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Research after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Best colleges offering these courses?
  2. Which course should I opt for between M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Biochemistry having completed B.Sc MLT?
  3. List of top institutes offering M.Sc in clinical research in Mumbai region? I've completed B.Sc in Microbiology with 49% marks
  4. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  5. MSc in Clinical Research vs. MSc in Biotechnology+Clinical Research Diploma?
  6. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs?
  7. PhD in Clinical Research rather PG Diploma?
  8. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  9. Any PG diploma or certificate courses which we can do with masters in clinical research?
  10. Which is the best course in clinical research? whether diploma or msc?
  11. Is it a right decision of doing Diploma in Clinical Research having done Post Graduation in Microbiology? Institutes offering 6 months course in Clinical Research?
  12. Which is a better course between MSc Microbiology and Clinical Research?
  13. What to choose between Clinical Research and MSc Medical Microbiology?
  14. Part time PhD Marine Microbiology offering colleges in India? -- [New]
  15. Can I go for MSc in Clinical Research after completing BSc Microbiology with Biotechnology?
  16. Which Post graduation to do after BSc Microbiology? Medical microbiology, applied microbiology and clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  18. What to do after completion of B.Tech in Biotech? Is it a right choice to do M.Tech from Amity and Clinical Research part-time?
1st December 2011, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the better choice between M.Tech or PG Diploma in Clinical Research and Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?

which is the best course after bsc microbiolgy in banglore?
2nd June 2017, 10:39 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the better choice between M.Tech or PG Diploma in Clinical Research and Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?

After B.Sc microbiology the best option is doing Masters in clinical research because already you'll have a basic knowledge about microbiology in your graduation if you do masters in clinical research which is a related subject to microbiology that will help you in your career and the job opportunities increases and the duration of masters is only 2 years. If you want to do research and wanted to get more knowledge then you can even do PhD in clinical research.

Eligibility criteria for M.Tech in clinical research:
- The candidate should complete their graduation in rant related course with minimum 50% from any recognised university.
- Related courses for Clinical research are microbiology, biochemistry, pharmacology, toxicology, biotechnology, botany or zoology.
- Doctors who have done their M.B.B.S/ BDS/ BAMS/ BHMS/ BUMS are also eligible to join in the masters of clinical research.
- Candidate who completed their physiotherapy, pharmacist, nursing graduates are also eligible to study masters.

Job opportunities:
- Programmer in clinical research
- Project management
- Clinical research associate
- Biostatistician
- Clinical research coordinator
- Clinical research physician
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?