8th May 2012, 11:08 PM
subodhgyl29

Which are the better colleges for me to get admission with a rank of 45000 in AIEEE?

i supposed to get rank around 45000 in aieee.....so which colleges are better for me...

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges can I get after scoring 45000 in AIEEE? Can I get admission in BITS campus
  2. Which are the better colleges for me to get admission with a rank of 45000 in AIEEE?
  3. How can I get admission in top private colleges of UP through Management/NRI quota if I have 45000 rank in UP and 70000 rank in AIEEE?
  4. Colleges which gives admission to 45000 ranker in India? Which are the colleges based on my UPTU marks?
  5. Can I get admission in B.Arch after securing 45000 rank in AIEEE and 3027 state rank?
  6. Can I get admission into any top 20 colleges after scoring 45000 rank in ICET
  7. Can I get admission in top 20 colleges after scoring 45000 rank in ICET? -- [New]
  8. How can I get admission in top 20 colleges after scoring 45000 rank in ICET in ST quota
  9. Can I get admission in top 20 colleges after scoring 45000 rank in ICET ST Cota
  10. Can I get United College of Engineering and Research Allahabad after scoring 45000 general rank in UPTU and 13885 rank in BC category
  11. In which college can I get after scoring 45000 rank in WBJEE entrance exam? List of the private colleges with opening and closing rank?
  12. Which b.arch colleges can i get into with AIEEE AIR of 8830?
  13. Can I get admission in any government engineering colleges through AIEEE after scoring 2.56 rank in AIEEE?
  14. Which are the possible colleges to get admission with a rank of 27057 in AIEEE?
  15. Admission in CS or Civil in NIT Rourkela after scoring an AIR of 45000 and state rank of 687?
  16. Which colleges can I get after scoring 150000 rank in AIEEE?
  17. Admission through AIEEE through Madhya Pradesh state quota? Good colleges in M.P. based on AIEEE rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Will i get any good college after getting 76000 rank in aieee???
28th July 2015, 05:07 PM
Arjunkapooryadav

Default Re: Which are the better colleges for me to get admission with a rank of 45000 in AIEEE?

NIT
Patna

IIIT
Calcutta

SGS Institute of Technology & Science
Indore

NIT
Silchar

NIT
Hamirpur

Osmania Univ. College of Engineering
Hyderabad

JNTU
Kakinada

NIT
Jalandhar

NIT
Raipur

Jabalpur Engineering College
Jabalpur

NIT
Rourkela

MANIT
Bhopal

NIT
Kozhikode

Malviya National Institute of Technology
Jaipur

College of Engineering
Pune

NIT
Kurukshetra

VNIT
Nagpur

College of Engg, Andhra University, Waltair
Vishakhapatnam

Harcourt Butler Technological Institute
Kanpur

Indian School of Mines
Dhanbad

IIT
Delhi

College of Engineering, Anna University
Chennai

IIT
Kanpur

Indian School of Mines
Dhanbad

IIT
Kanpur

IIT
Roorkee

IIT
Guwahati

IIT
Kharagpur

IIT
Mumbai

Govt College of Engineering
Coimbatore

Coimbatore Institute of Technology
Coimbatore

College of Engineering
Thiruvmpuram

Annamalai University
Annamalainagar

NIT
Jamshedpur

Mumbai University Inst. of Chemical Tech
Mumbai

University Visvesvaraya College of Engg
Bangalore

College of Engg, Andhra University, Waltair
Vishakhapatnam

IIIT
Hyderabad

Punjab Engineering College
Chandigarh

Bengal Engineering and Science University, Shibpur
Howrah

NIT
Surathkal

Delhi College of Engineering
New Delhi

Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology
New Delhi

NIT
Warangal

Motilal Nehru National Inst. of Technology
Allahabad

Jadavpur University, Faculty of Engg & Tech
Calcutta

NIT
Trichy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?