24th August 2012, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Which is a better course between Mechanical and Electricals

i have passed my inter and i have got a rank in eamcet i am intersted in both electrical and mechanical but i am not understanding what course to choose i am perfect in maths physics and chemistry please help me what course to choose

26th January 2013, 05:49 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is a better course between Mechanical and Electricals

Proficiency in maths, physics and chemistry are required to pursue any of the engineering streams. Both Electrical and Mechanical Engineering are demanded streams. Electric engineering is related electric circuit design, electric power, etc. Mechanical engineering is related to design of machine parts and related structures. You can choose any of the streams according to your choice.
26th January 2013, 06:24 PM
Sikdu

both the courses are good but if u are in good college than according to mechanical should be a good choice for you because its demand is little more compared to electricals since there are a lot of core companies
26th January 2013, 06:32 PM
RAVIKANT JANGIR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have passed my inter and i have got a rank in eamcet i am intersted in both electrical and mechanical but i am not understanding what course to choose i am perfect in maths physics and chemistry please help me what course to choose
Both are good streams and indeed both are in demands, PCM are the major subjects you will find in both of these. But you decide which one will suit you by analysing your intrest whether you like electrical works or mechanical works!!
gud luck!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?